• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Comet Diesel parts or parts saw(s)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm hunting for elusive prey...

I need some parts for a Comet. I think these parts are the same across the models, but this is for a Swedish made "B" model. I'm looking for two parts, but I would also be interested in a parts saw if it has one or both of the parts I need.

First, and I know this will be exceptionally tough, I need a handlebar that's in good condition. Doesn't have to be perfect, but usable and functional.

Second, I need what the manual refers to as a "kopplingshandtag" which Google Translate says is a "coupling handle" in English. It's the part that holds the bar cover in place and sort of latches to the handlebar. I should have taken a pic of the part on the saw, but the broken coupling handle is below.

If you have either or both of these that you would sell, please let me know! Thanks.

IMG_9412.JPG

Latest posts

Back