Commercial service aggreements

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
gotrdid83

gotrdid83

Hello,

I spend alot of time working with condos and apartments and usually i am called as needed but i would love to put together an agreement or contract for my commercial properties . I am looking to get advise on how to do this or if someone has a contract that they use for there properties/ clients that i could use as a guide. I want to figure a way to offer annual service to my clients that is very similar to a lawn maintenance agreement. Ideas and help would be great

Thanks

jefflovstrom

jefflovstrom

It was a beautiful day!
. AS Supporting Member.
Hello,

I spend alot of time working with condos and apartments and usually i am called as needed but i would love to put together an agreement or contract for my commercial properties . I am looking to get advise on how to do this or if someone has a contract that they use for there properties/ clients that i could use as a guide. I want to figure a way to offer annual service to my clients that is very similar to a lawn maintenance agreement. Ideas and help would be great

Thanks

We will do an inventory of all trees on the property and put them on a 3 to 5 year maintenance plan, This also helps when they plan their annual budget.
Jeff

Latest posts