Commercial Video / Music licensed too.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M.D. Vaden

vadenphotography.com
Reaction score
Hi.

How about some feedback on this other video too?

What you will see...I've slightly improved, but also made a 12 minute version - six minutes longer; for hard copy.

I bought the license to use this music arrangement, so figured a CD may as well have it played twice.

Any of you think you may want to present your company this way? It's like combining an album with a resume on video CD.

Video stuffed in TREE CARE album.

This is a lot different from the other one.

This is a big file. So.. if you are configured right, it will play very soon after clicking.

Feedback welcome. Thanks

Loved the video! Hated the music! Special effects and dance choreography were a little weak. I thought it was a bit obvious when we find who the real murderer was. :p

Well done. I enjoyed it, but my girlfriend made me turn my speakers off. I thought the tunes were very relaxing. She suggested "welcome to the jungle". ;)

TheTreeSpyder said:
Very sharp, music makes a slower pace for me though, but mebbe board room folk would like it better!

Still small enough to put on a mini round or bizness card shaped cd.

That's a great idea. A bit more costly, but that would impress every client. :blob2:

Thanks for the input. I do like peppy music too. You guys probably heard the other one still on that album about #11 or so with Gloria Estephan's Turn the Beat Around...

MasterBlaster, the place I got the clip from, or a site like it, had one called:

"ARMAGEDDON"

I admit I liked it, but was not sure for what procedure. It does take a bit of sampling to find pieces of music for this purpose. I know when I heard this one, I liked it a lot. Although I listen to everything from AC DC to Celine Dion to Back Street Boys.

The main costs were the music...but that's $29 for eternity on the one song, so it's almost nonconsequential.

30 CD's are about $20 so that's roughly 60 cents per copy if I whip them out on my own computer. They played well on the DVD and TV.

The first I burned in Windows Movie Maker burns to a format that some DVD players have, other's don't. There's an icon on the machine if it does. Ours does not. But using a program called NERO BURN that came with my writer, it burned CD's that displayed very nice. That video fills up the entire TV screen once burned. It's not like it looks in the media viewer, like a 3 x 5 mini window.

None the less, I am getting a kick out of learning the use of this program in conjunction with digital images and videos. It's a new path for me.

For this one:

STOCK MUSIC .NET

There are a dozen of these sorts of businesses.

Use google and type:

royalty free music

music presentations license

Etc.

This one did not have a huge collection, but I did like that particular piece. Most sites enable being able to sample the music. This kind of business will watermark voice or sound in many samples. It won't be like going to an Mp3 download place.

And, I found it was a bit better to search without putting Mp3 in the search window - that brought up too many of the other kind of web sites.

Mario,
That's a cool site. Here's one I like. It's called A Deeper Shade of Chill. Here's the description:

A winding complex landscape of jazz drums, trippy pads, piano and acid bass.

Perfect for one of your videos, huh? Get it? Landscape?

rb_in_va said:
A winding complex landscape of jazz drums, trippy pads, piano and acid bass.
More like a meandering complex of synthesizer.

rb_in_va

That's fairly decent. I'm not sure what task I'd match it too.

It makes a nice pattern on windows media player. I use the flame equalizer kind of display when just music plays - like a rolling eletronic flame.

glens said:
More like a meandering complex of synthesizer.

It seemed to sound better in MP3 format, but I couldn't upload that to the site.

Mario,
While the classical piece in your video was relaxing, a more modern sounding track may appeal to homeowners as well. But that's just me. Later, Roger.

Yep, that piece of music is commonly used in the early stage of some weddings.

The reviews I've got through about 6 forums indicate that near 60 percent of viewers like the music.

Some repeated it twice just to hear the music again.

The experimental video I did where I'm pruning trees - it's moving video - more than half the comments coming back suggested something mellower.

In the Decorative Rock album - the majority of comments coming in were in favor of the Vivaldi classical music on that one.

When I remake a video on pruning, I'll likely pick something with some rythym. Maybe not as fast as the Estephan clip I toyed with, but not much slower than that.

Nice job on the video. I use Vegas Video 4. The music isn't bad but next time mix it up a bit. Use the Pachelbell
Canon where you want idyllic feelings and something peppier elsewhere. Try to use public domain music (free).
If you play your own version you can copyright it. Otherwise, nice clear photos, very nice sequence, very well done. I have a project studio and have done DVD's too.
Regards, Schultzz

Do you have a source on free public domain music.

That Pachelbel, for example, is public domain, but the composition is not.

Do you know anyplace that has recorded compositions or arrangements where the musicians put them up for grabs. That would be handy.

M.D. Vaden said:
That Pachelbel, for example, is public domain, but the composition is not.
Technically, I think, the composition is public domain but the rendition is not.

Latest posts

Back