Company Names

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hmmm....just thought of one.....

How about The Starving Japanese beetle "we'll start at the extremities"

or realistically.....
"which part of the tree do you want obliterated?":chainsaw:

Ba$tard bugs....lol

Last edited:
cool names?

i new a guy some 25 years ago who observed something so simple, but made out very well with it.
He was in the sign industry - a million clever names and people....! His idea/observation was that when the boss wanted a sign he told his gal to call the sign man.
Signman studio was born - did very well with it in the yellowpages - after all he was the sign man- so you better call him.
simple but true.
The tree guy - don't laugh - listen to what people call a tree guy. arborist? not often.
also pick a nitch - problem jobs - small jobs-emergency service- anthing the big competiton doesn't want= easy money& pricing is easy=big. who else is going to do it?
I did well with a line - we never close- got all the rush work, weekend & hoilday + over flow the regulars couldn't handle. Got my foot in the door and then I kept it there -

you can also search on line in different sate ypages for ideas.
best of luck + happy trails

"May not be unique.........unique is what people will remember."

Quote form, SustainableTree

I thought about my company name for at least 2 months before I decided on "The Serpent's Lair Lawn & Landscape". Can't get much more unique than that. Infact, a guy called 9 months ago asking about a price quote for a sod job. I gave him the quote and he decided to hold off until he could save up enough money. I didn't hear from him again until 2 weeks ago. He called me and remembered my name, my company name, my cell number, and my office number. I have not had an ad in the paper since the first time we spoke to each other, nor did he have a business card. The main reason why chose that name is because I have various reptiles of my own, so it seemed appropriate.

Last edited:
Back