Company Names

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is a "They Might Be Monkeys" here in Austin. I think the name alone gets them allot of biz. Could also be that they have a good rep.

I have always liked "A Bunch of Dirty Hippies with Chainsaws."

"Who cut your trees?"

"A Bunch of Dirty Hippies with Chainsaws."

"No, really. It looks like they did a good job; who was it?"

"I told you, A Bunch of Dirty Hippies with Chainsaws."

ad infinitum

grand dragon tree service.

sending uppity folks up a tree with a short rope since 1864

Edit: sorry Lord, i owe ya one for that lol

Last edited:
All of the local guys I know with "catchy" business names are hacks and fools. George of the Jungle is the best example of how not to run your business. A business should run on reputation and skill, not flash and clever names.

heck, I know a contractor who does so much under the table (and off the books) he doesn't even have a sign on the side of his truck.

only contractor I ever saw like that.

Memetic, try "Two Peckers with no Wood". It would fit in well with the chainsaws in your sports car motif.

That's funny. You know I was exaggerating about the sports cars for effect. I actually drive a tj. It does have two doors, but it also has a trailer hitch. My partner drives a real truck.

How about:

Two guys messin up your trees.

Knew two guys that did contracting, called themselves two guys remodeling. Everybody else called them "Two guys ####ing up your stuff"

Names

You Can Use Treemasters Tree Doctors Trees Or Us Tree King ,i Started Using A-1 Tree Service In 1976 But Now I Go By My Name Marcell's Tree Service Since I Been Around For 32 Years

Back