Company Names

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW,,, there is more than one "JUST STUMPS" ????

go figure.... LOL

Hey, we have a guy in our neck of the woods with a name like yours too! He put up a couple of signs in my neighbourhood, might sub him for some jobs coming up!
My companys name is Sugarbush Tree Service, named it after the subdivision I live in. You guessed it, lots of Sugar Maples, have quite a few people who make Syrup, one of my customers who I do quite a bit of work for gives me a big bottle of it every year!:cheers:

Good business names are a great way to promote a new business. Use a common hook that is relevant to your likely clients. Define your business first and the name will become much easier. For example, if you plan to secure large contracts with major companies or government bodies then "Balls and All Tree Butchers" is probably a bad choice. On the other hand, if you plan to pursue domestic work and your suburb is full of greenies "Slash and Burn Tree Killers" may not have the desired effect either.:)

Common sources for effective business names come from popular culture. Use a line from a popular song or movie that your target market will relate to. We ran a very succesful promotion for weed removal ten years ago under the banner, "Hasta La Vista Bindii". We got some serious green for "terminating" weeds that spring!

A few local names that spring to mind.

"Tree Amigo's"
"Tree Wise Men"
"The Palm Fella"
"Branches Everywhere"

However, if all that is too serious, you could still go with "Have Chainsaw, Will Mangle!"

We got a guy that has a banner on his apartment building that lists his last name, then the TREE SERVICE and below "The Tree Assasin", lol. Hey if you aint got a licence to prune then why not go the other way.

Sorry I know it's off subject but there is a local locker plant who's slogan is "You Can't Beat Our Meat"......:clap:

It's not a tree care name but saw a mobile dog groomer today. His name wasn't catchy. Should have named it Dog gone clean.

If it's listed in the yellow pages under tree service, people will find it. If it's on your equipment and they see it while you're working on a job, it's obvious what you do.

Sometimes it's good to have a name that isn't so descriptive. When people ask about your company, you have an open door to do a vocal sales job which can be far more impressive and memorable than any clever name that basically says you cut down trees and haul them away. Be sure to stress your safety record and quality of equipment as well as experience and qualifications.

What are some cool company names (or that stick in people's minds) that anyone has thought of and wished they used? I'm having a mental block and can't think of anything except "Busy Beavers". I don't know if that name is lame enough to be cool.

Stay away from funny names and __________'s tree service.

Do you want the name to represent what you do or do you want the phone to ring?

Three Sisters Tree Service...
-"no wood too big, no wood too small"

Think about the decision makers in most families...the phone will ring.

+1
That is F-ing amazing!!!! hahahahah!

Latest posts

Back