Congratulations Saw Troll!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, 60000 posts....rock on! Only 40000 was arguing with @THALL10326 The Champ, congrats Sawtroll!

That happened, but we basically always were friends.

As a Stihl dealer, he even admitted that the 346xp was the best 50cc saw back in the late 2000s, and had one himself. :numberone:

Indeed. So much so that he made my sig line with one of his more classic quotes...., a mere 21,784 posts ago.

Hooray MS290!

Cheers, Niko!

------------------
"It doesn't matter what you or I consider a lousy saw, as just about everyone will have their own perception anyway - a discussion would be pointless...." -- Saw Troll's 38,216th post - 1/11/12

:cheers:

:cheers:I like the quote in your sig line - it likely was one of my better statements. :numberone:

60,000+ messages and 52,185 of those are negative posts against Echo:).

Silly post - but is referring the brands own specs for saw(s) a negative post about the brand? Obviously you think it is with Echo, but it is discussed all the time with other brands, without such reactions.
Here is the current Echo specs, and they aren't impressive at all! http://www.echotools.com/products/category/

Comparing the top of the heap ones is sort of silly. Stihl vs Husky vs Dolmar/Makita vs Echo, they'll all generally do the trick, and hold up to fairly moderate use.

Now the fun comes in, when you scrape the "gutter" of the cheap chainsaw selection. Blue Max vs Earthquake vs Hitachi vs Remington, now you got a party. :D

That's relatively interesting as you've got a technological trickle down, and can see what can be done with not exactly extensive machining, or top of the line materials.

Comparing the top of the heap ones is sort of silly. Stihl vs Husky vs Dolmar/Makita vs Echo, they'll all generally do the trick, and hold up to fairly moderate use.

Now the fun comes in, when you scrape the "gutter" of the cheap chainsaw selection. Blue Max vs Earthquake vs Hitachi vs Remington, now you got a party. :D

That's relatively interesting as you've got a technological trickle down, and can see what can be done with not exactly extensive machining, or top of the line materials.

Echo isn't among the top of the heap.

Holy shinoly sawtroll that's A LOT of postings, I can hardly keep up with one thread lol. Pretty neat though to think of the time you've spent ASing to reach that mark and all the advice you've shared along the way. I haven't a smart a$$ remark on the top of my head at the moment so congrats will have to do it pard haha

Holy shinoly sawtroll that's A LOT of postings, I can hardly keep up with one thread lol. Pretty neat though to think of the time you've spent ASing to reach that mark and all the advice you've shared along the way. I haven't a smart a$$ remark on the top of my head at the moment so congrats will have to do it pard haha

Well, I'm sure there are some smart ass remarks among those 60.000 posts, but it isn't what I usually try to do.

Latest posts

Back