considering a conveyor

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickblaze466

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
thinking about getting a conveyor to help speed up the splitting process. easier in this case to build than to buy. i can't get a monster farm elevator and use that, as my yard is not several acres and i like to keep my wood business in the rear corner of my property behind the garage so it can't be seen. anyways, i've found the hud-son 16footer to be something like what i'm looking for at an okay price.

what are the opinions on this? not worth it to get a small conveyor, hudson any good? how is the pricing?

i've got a 20 foot timberwolf belt conveyor. love it makes like a 12 foot pile most my wood gets stacked indoors though so smaller piles don't bother me. they go for something like 6gs. but getting the wood away from the splitter is very important

I use an old grain elevator. $100 at an auction sale. It looks like it could be cut down fairly easy if you don't have much room. I have 10 acres so it's not a problem as is. 6gs I think I would try something else, that's alot of firewood to sell to pay for it.

Latest posts

Back