Coon Smack!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in no way shape or form was i refering to a derogatory racist term of the past. For the record i am CANADIAN, we embrace all cultures/races/creeds/etc. We are not racist towards someone that looks different than us.

I am a Canadian as well, often many of us think we are so much more advanced and progressive than our American cousins, but we have racism here, among all the races that dwell here. We are no better than anyone else, we often pretend we are though.

Well you should've killed the little critter and skinned him. That would be a nice pelt free of any holes from a gun shot. Skin it and tan the hide. coon skin doesn't bring much money but it brings some. Around here you could've gotten around 5-10 dollars for that thing depending on size. That would've paid for lunch.

I am a Canadian as well, often many of us think we are so much more advanced and progressive than our American cousins, but we have racism here, among all the races that dwell here. We are no better than anyone else, we often pretend we are though.

:clap:

Hats off to you for that one!

Hoser, Eh?

Well said.

We all have a lot more in common than we have not in common. Guess it stems from all being human, or something like that.

anyways.....lets steer this back from percieved rascism and talk about RACCOONS!

:chainsaw:

anyways.....lets steer this back from percieved rascism and talk about RACCOONS!

One time we were cutting down a big ugly fir covered in ivy for Hydro, in Sardis. There was a big coon, buddy was in the bucket, I was chipping. I thought it was going to jump into the bucket and shred him. The coon ran to the top and buddy boomed way back, then the coon climbed down the tree, gave us a dirty look and walked off. They are not to be messed with, they can tear a dog to bits, corner one and you will be in for a lot of stitches, no thanks.

if i was cornered by a raccon, i would disengage the chain brake, rev er once and look ol racccooon in the eyes.......then start filleting via 12,000rpms of sharp chain....

hmmm..grown man with running chainsaw vs. pissed 'coon....bout evenly matched...as long as it was a Stihl...iffit's a husky? sorry, mate, yer hosed, eh?:ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back