Could a Sunday afternoon get any better?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That right there was what hockey is all about. No losers in that game, thrilling to the end. Hats off to Miller, he played an awesome game along with the rest of the USA team. Wish the rest of the NHL season was going to be that thrilling.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

GO CANADA #1

But like crane says it was a good game for both sides I thought we lost it when it went into overtime, But guess what We didn't :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

That right there was what hockey is all about. No losers in that game, thrilling to the end. Hats off to Miller, he played an awesome game along with the rest of the USA team. Wish the rest of the NHL season was going to be that thrilling.

Well said!!

Eric Miller, tournament MVP :yourock:

Simply a phenomenal game. Couldn't have asked for a better representation, even in loss, by the USA. Hope it translates to renewed interest in hockey among fans and kids that could do far worse than to take up the sport.

Awesome post!

Last weekend when the US beat Canada, my mother-in-law in Knoxville called to rub it in; today I returned the favour.

After the game the wife and I drove to downtown Hamilton because we knew it would be crazy, and we weren't disappointed; there were police everywhere (mostly standing around and cheering) because the throngs of people that assembled spontaneously were just incredibly proud and happy. Hamilton may well be one of the most economically punished cities in our great northern confederation, but tonight there were tears of joy in the heart of the Hockey Nation.

My hat is off to our friends and neighbors from south of the border, who played like champions in their own right.

:clap:Canada + USA friends and neighbours and Olympic medalists.:clap:

GOLD Canada GOLD!!

My buddy "Canadian' and I spent the day out in the woods, cutting the last of next winter's wood... We were close enough enough to the truck, so we had the windows down and the GAME ON THE RADIO!! Real nail biter!

Congrats to all this year's Olympians! :clap:

Old51AVE :greenchainsaw:

Last edited:
Cutting wood on a nice sunny afternoon then coming back to clean them while having a few beers.....no it don't get much better.:cheers:

I had to stop cutting to catch the game...

...put the saws back in the basement between periods!

own the podium!!!

Day couldn't get much better - I thought there would be a few other guys on here that could appreciate some saw time and a killer hockey game. Cut some maple 372, 357 style then unrelaxed watching that thriller. Oh yea, we did own the podium 14 golds - an Olympic record!!!!!!!!!! What am I going to do now that this is over???

Bah NASCAR is like watching paint dry unless there's a savage crash. I can stand INDY and rally races but driving in a circle for half a day is mind-numbing.

NASCAR? Floor it and take a left!:chainsaw:
I sometimes tune in on it, the engines cool to listen to.

Back