Could we please get a DISLIKE button???? Purty Please :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most importantly we all could use a little more laughter. This is hands down the best forum for a saw nut to hang out at. The guys and gals here are a bunch of top shelf people. Sure we rub each other the wrong way at times, but show me a place on God's green earth where that never happens and I'll have DSS kiss your ass. :msp_w00t:

Last edited:
Most importantly we all could use a little more laughter. This is hands down the best forum for a saw nut to hang out at. The guys and gals here are a bunch of top shelf people. Sure we rub each other the wrong way at times, but show me a place on God's green earth where that never happens and I'll have DSS kiss your ass. :msp_w00t:

I always tell everyone you rub me the right way, now send DSS over. :D

Um my post was humorous the mods already have a banned camp button.

If we all had the band camp button can you imagine the drama in the band camp forum after we had all sent each other thier?

Thousands of stickies

all posts would be in the wrong thread

neg rep would be king

trolling would be the only legitimate type of post

Oh the humanity

:computer2::computer2::computer2:

And I'll do it too, if'n it stops the pissing and moaning.

I always tell everyone you rub me the right way, now send DSS over. :D

Nice try. NO!

We could have all sorts of neg buttons:

"A, B, and 5 others Think you're a JERK!"

"cookie wimp"

"hasn't got a clue"

"never ran the saw he's talking about"

"posting while intoxicated"

"needs an ass kicking"

The possibilities are endless, but I gotta go open the store....................

When the goin' gets weird, I usually just wait for Guido to pop in and set everybody straight!

Poge

repped.

Everything I own smells like bar oil. Trying to start something ya bovine????

Listen you saw porter wannabe, if you #### with the cow, sooner or later you're gonna get the horns.:msp_rolleyes:

Thats molasses. Cows love molasses.:monkey:

No it isn't. It smells like wally world bar oil with a hint of cheezies. Cows ain't stupid.:monkey:

Listen you saw porter wannabe, if you #### with the cow, sooner or later you're gonna get the horns.:msp_rolleyes:

or the udders....

No it isn't. It smells like wally world bar oil with a hint of cheezies. Cows ain't stupid.:monkey:

uhhhh.... if you say so...

Latest posts

Back