Could we please get a DISLIKE button???? Purty Please :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

I'm sure I'm not the only fellow here that would enjoy being able to "dislike" a post.

What say you buncha sawnuts???????

Sure, why not??? Otherwise it is like going into a voting booth and having only one candidate.

Either way though, it is like smilies, I won't use it anyway. And rep, I don't do that either. I have done it a few times to "repay" some folks,
but felt silly.

Germany has outlawed the like button in their country, because on facebook, it also sends personal info to other folks, or something like that.

Last edited:
Sure, why not??? Otherwise it is like going into a voting booth and having only one candidate.

Either way though, it is like smilies, I won't use it anyway. And rep, I don't do that either. I have done it a few times to "repay" some folks,
but felt silly.

Germany has outlawed the like button in their country, because on facebook, it also sends personal info to other folks, or something like that.
hope it don't git em wadded that I liked yer poast. Ain't seen much of you lately..an stuff.

Do you have any idea how many peoples panties would get in a bunch if they got dis-liked? There would be a huge mess for all the moderators. I like the :sucks: it seems to work

Stihl Sawing's panties wouldn't get twisted......you know why? Yep, because they're always full of ####.

There's never been a better dislike button than the old Gong show gong.Not that these girls deserve it.:msp_w00t:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jUbykyWgHYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

There's never been a better dislike button than the old Gong show gong.Not that these girls deserve it.:msp_w00t:

<iframe width="420" height="345" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jUbykyWgHYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That thing would be going off so often stihlaficionado was posting my head would hurt. AF already complains about the noise in his head, not that he can hear it above Irene's wailing now anyways.

I'll have yo know there's not a speck of brown in my panties right now..............Oops, Wait a minute...........Never mind.:msp_sad:

SS sharted.

fine on the dislike button, can we recipricate with a button that would indicate whether I care if you 'dislike' what I may have said? I think it was suggested already..an 'apothetic' button.

SS sharted.

fine on the dislike button, can we recipricate with a button that would indicate whether I care if you 'dislike' what I may have said? I think it was suggested already..an 'apothetic' button.

Yeah, kinda like a "I don't really give a flying ####'' button.

Yeah, kinda like a "I don't really give a flying ####'' button.

And the cow jumped over the moon. This is still a good idea, at least as good as the no stickys. And its turned into another rep someone deal, and thats a good thing to.

Latest posts

Back