• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Craftsman 1.9 Top Handle - Parts or Project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gritz

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I acquired this saw awhile ago and was going to work on getting it running. All the fuel/oil/impulse lines are rotted out and need replaced. It does run with a squirt of fuel down the carb. I was going to do this, but after I split the case, I decided I would rather spend my time on something else. I just want to get rid of it so I can make more room for other projects. I'm also open to trades for other projects. It comes with the case, owner's manual and a couple chains. It is currently disassembled, so all you have to do is replace the lines, case gasket (not sure if its still available or not, and put diaphragms in the carb). I have cleaned the carb in the ultrasonic, so it should be ready to rock. Here's the list of things I need:

MS660 Dog spikes
Larger 3/8" stihl bars (24-36")
.325" Stihl bar - 16 or 18"
Piston and cylinder for 034
Piston for 026

I'll also take cash if you have an offer or possibly another project saw depending on what it is. Just let me know what you have.

There is some discoloration on the piston, but there isn't any transfer on the cylinder

Latest posts

Back