Craftsman 358.353692 chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scwoody

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Any info on this saw?I know it was made for Sears by Poulan in the 1980's.Which Poulan model would be the same?The saw belongs to my father-in-law, he wants me to put a new pull rope on it.I will post pic when I get it done. This is what the saw looks like.

Attachments

• craftsman saw.jpg
    craftsman saw.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 3
Any info on this saw?I know it was made for Sears by Poulan in the 1980's.Which Poulan model would be the same?The saw belongs to my father-in-law, he wants me to put a new pull rope on it.I will post pic when I get it done. This is what the saw looks like.

Should be the red sister to the micro series Poulan 2000. Compare it to this saw in the attached YT video below.

They never run & cut long enough to get beat up...so most still look like new, lol!

Should be the red sister to the micro series Poulan 2000. Compare it to this saw in the attached YT video below.

They never run & cut long enough to get beat up...so most still look like new, lol!

I think I still have one around, good little saws except mine has the same problem many have, the chain oiler doesn't work and parts are getting hard to find.

Back