craigslist ad

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DDM

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Since when does nationwide insure commercial tree service?

Bucket truck,chipper,dump trucks and lots of equipment to clean up and remove trees and even buildings and other structures.Have $600,000 nationwide insurance.Call for free estimates

License info: Nationwide $600,000

Sounds to me like he has landscapers insurance.....

underwriters do. after holding a policy for a while you could probably go through alot of agenices to an underwriter. state auto had a quote for me that was no good while doing my commercial auto policy.

Gotta pay my insurance tomorrow. YUCK.

I wonder if he gets the Nationwide guy to come out on the jobs.

"nationwide is on your siiiiiiaaaaaooouuuiiiide."

Is it your head yet!

"dude, i saved your coffee"

insurance

Saying you have insurance can be very misleading. The only way to prove what you have is a cert of insurance directly from the ins co. to the client. Even then you have to read the fine print on the workmans comp. I know of landscapers (big outfits) doing tree work with workers comp for landscape labor.
I once was under bid by quite a bit on a tree job by a landscaper. I explained to the HO that he probably did not carry insurance and the potential ramifications for them. They agreed to ask him. They got back to me and said they were satisfied with his coverage, he had blue cross blue shield!
I just walked away.

Great line: "Dude I saved your coffee." Top that one

Stating in a AD you only have 600k in coverage by nationwide is not much of a selling point imo.

In all depends on how you have your insurance setup we have whats called stacking coverages then its covered by another 1 million umbrella policy. in total insurance being stacked I'm covered closer to 10 million. because since all my insurance comes from one place if my 5 million general liability doesn't cover it it is stacked with all my vehicles and homeowners policy that it can pull from if t he limit where to exceed 5 million. stacking is costly tho. if you do things like this a lot of places will write you a liability policy.

Insurance for treework? Hmmmm.... that sounds like a novel idea! I should look into it.

Craigslist shoppers really could care less about insurance. They want cheap or free, afterall, you get ALL that wood from the removal to use as firewood.

I have insurance brokered through nationwide. They go through western world. It's good.

My nationwide agent brokers mine to but I dont claim I have nationwide and 600k is generally what landscapers get.

Insurance for treework? Hmmmm.... that sounds like a novel idea! I should look into it.

Craigslist shoppers really could care less about insurance. They want cheap or free, afterall, you get ALL that wood from the removal to use as firewood.

Funny thing is I see quite often there offering brush that you can turn into valuable mulch! All you have to do is to come chip it for them!

1 i just found Just had pine tree taken down. Before I take wood to recycle center, does anyone want branches and wood? FREE if you can pickup.
Thanks!
Everyone knows pine burns so well lol

Last edited:
The wood is free to who ever takes the tree down I need all of the brush removed as well as the firewood. <-- LMAO And rake all the little sticks up to!

The tree as you can see is next to my house - deck and satellite disk and removal will require special equip such as bucket truck and line crew to guide sections down. <-- Yes make sure you also have a million dollar liability policy

Would like to have it taken down when the ground is fully frozen to prevent ruts and gouges to the ground. <-- DO NOT RUT The yard!

He would probably like the stump ground and the grindings removed as well........ lol

Back