Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free firewood
That there is a lot of premium wood ripe for the picking. Uh hell no not even close to firewood. It might burn if put in a fire but brush won't keep you warm through the night

FWD if you put dualies on the rear. The front drive axle seems to have gone missing.

I couldnt see one either. Im sure some local guy there might call him on that.

I like quads, I have two now, well, working on them. Big square and made by generic motors.

FWD if you put dualies on the rear. The front drive axle seems to have gone missing.
Those Yamahas are very advanced machines. The front wheels have in-hub drives powered by regenerative braking, dochano.

I like quads, I have two now, well, working on them. Big square and made by generic motors.

All my stuff is 2WD. We have a Honda 4-wheeler that we store for a friend. We use it to move the splitter.

Those Yamahas are very advanced machines. The front wheels have in-hub drives powered by regenerative braking, dochano.

I'm sure. :laugh:

All my stuff is 2WD. We have a Honda 4-wheeler that we store for a friend. We use it to move the splitter.

I'm sure. :laugh:

2wd just slap wont work here offroad very much. Maybe 2 months outta the year it will, mid summer when it is the driest, thats it, rest of the time the ground is too soft and muddy.

Ill probably get a 2wd truck, but that will be some sort of wood delivery dump, hard or at least semi hard surface only. Eventually.

Latest posts

Back