Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/mat/4367403976.html
Huge Black Walnut Limb - $75 (downtown Naperville)
00S0S_i4fyeQSu8RX_600x450.jpg

marker-icon-2x.png

Huge black walnut limb with smaller ones included.
This limb is from the black walnut tree in my yard. It has just been trimmed and is ready to be transformed by a wood worker craftsman into something useful or creative.
This solid limb is 12' long, and is about 6" in diameter on the big end, 5.5" in the middle and 4.5" at the smaller end including the bark. I saved some smaller limbs as they might prove useful for your project.
Put y2525 into the search box to view the other collectible, useful, and gift, items I have listed.
Many items can be shipped with payment made through paypal. (Verified Member)
Easy pickup at my downtown Naperville home, 5 minutes from I88

There is a spring along one of our busier roads leading into town. Every year a couple of rednecks put a table up right next to it and sell "natural spring water" for $2 / gal. Crazier yet, people buy it! Usually it is people from out of town, but I laugh every time. There they are paying for water that is running out of a spring not more than 50 feet away!

There is a spring along one of our busier roads leading into town. Every year a couple of rednecks put a table up right next to it and sell "natural spring water" for $2 / gal. Crazier yet, people buy it! Usually it is people from out of town, but I laugh every time. There they are paying for water that is running out of a spring not more than 50 feet away!
hey big blue,where in york co.? i'm near dillsburg.

A few local gems:

Electric trimming chainsaw - $15 (Edina)
It's orange only used once our twice been sitting in garage since then

. . . . Since it's been orange? (no photos, model, brand, etc.)

Stihl Chainsaw 034 prestine - $380
. . . This was the chainsaw that developed into the 036 and the MS360 . . . I have it on another site so you have 2 days to purchase this gem.

I love the panic terms. Buy it now or you won't see it 'develop' . . . .

Husqvarna chainsaw 316EL - $260
Like new Chainsaw

At least priced like new . . .

Electrical chainsaw 880W swap for smaller power - $50

I have a great Remington 880W electrical chainsaw. I use it with an inverter and my car battery to cut occasionally in the wild, and it s just above my inverter's max 800W power. If you have a 700 or 800W electrical chain saw we can swap. Or if you have a larger inverter I can swap w cash for you

Sounds like he needs a battery saw . . .

Philbert

Latest posts

Back