Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres some people from Pittsburgh that think they got Redwoods in their back yard,200 feet high: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/zip/1685218002.html

Hey guys, a reminder: Craig's list ads EXPIRE after a few days, so don't just post the link, copy and paste the ad, too. Like this:

Had 6- 200 foot pines trees taken down during winter storm. They are laying behind our house.
Some of the logs are probably 15 to 20 feet long.

If you want to be really nice, include the pics, like this:

attachment.php

attachment.php

There are plenty of threads around here on how to upload pictures.

:cheers:

Hey guys, a reminder: Craig's list ads EXPIRE after a few days, so don't just post the link, copy and paste the ad, too. Like this:

If you want to be really nice, include the pics, like this:

There are plenty of threads around here on how to upload pictures.

:cheers:

Good call...know I have to go look to see how to upload pics, just to play nice...lol:cheers:

Had to join after finding this! Nice site.

Trade firewood for Atv's (Peterstown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-04-03, 1:10AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Clearing land lots of timber for firewood. You can cut up downed trees theres a lot of them and large branches. When all downed timber is cut we will discuss what other trees can come down there are still so many to come down. Due to the amount of wood that can be taken. Working good condition atv's is what we are wanting in trade. We are in Peterstown, WV.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

don't fight over this guys

Free Oak Wood-You Cut & Haul (Caroline County)
Date: 2010-04-10, 11:30AM EDT
Reply to: see below

I have two (2) very large Oak Trees in my front yard. I will give them to anyone who wants to come and cut them down and grind the stumps down to ground level. These Oaks are huge, at least 72 inches around at base and over 200ft tall, with at least 100ft straight run for lumber. These trees will probably need topping first. I do live in a subdivision, so I will require you are insured incase of any home damage. Again your payment will be the trees, you cut, grind the stumps and haul lumber away......If you are interested please call me at 571-269-9335

Oak Wood (East Greenbush)

I can't believe someone hasn't jump on this one ???

Date: 2010-04-15, 9:22AM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

I have a big oak tree limb that needs to come down. It’s a good size limb and it should be an easy task. In exchange you may keep the wood and I can help you load it. I do not want to take any risks so I would like to see someone fully insured for this job. Please, serious inquires only. I have attached a picture that could best show the one limb that needs cutting down. Please feel free to contact me. Thank You!

jhog1

I may call just to humor myself...but it does say serious only...

FREE OAK TREE(FIREWOOD) (pottstown)

Date: 2010-04-18, 2:00PM EDT

i have an oak tree free to someone who knows how to cut down tree without damaging property for firewood. tree needs to go. blocking sunroom. serious inquiries only.

Don't all jump at once...

Maybe I'll get lucky and get a load of pine needles to mix in with my great mulch!!!

Free wood good for mulching (mohnton)

Date: 2010-04-16, 10:31AM EDT

Have a huge pile of Spruce and Pine tree limbs that need to be removed off my property. Perfect for mulching, you pick up. If interested please contact by email.

Firewood for Sale - $1 (Clifton Park, NY)

Date: 2010-04-18, 2:44PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected]

wood.jpg

Chopped Firewood, $1, $2 & $3 per log depending on size. Reply to set up appointment

firewood 1$,2$,3$

I kid you not ,a guy called me and i went out to his property to look at some trees to cut, he has a dollar store and sells firewood just like that, and if you buy so many logs he give you a few free

Back