Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free Pine

Jan 18 - free firewood - (Whitestown, IN) free stuff

50 foot pine downed in recent windstorm. Chop & haul your own firewood.

Wonder what the story is behind this one?

NEED BIG TRUCK

Date: 2012-01-17, 5:16PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]
Need big truck to pull trees out of ditch...

it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
Compensation: will disscuss

PostingID: 2804988101

Picture shows 20" tall thick cedar hedge around back yard. Likely 50 pickup loads of brush to haul away, great for bonfires.

Kijiji Ontario > London > buy and sell > home & garden > Ad ID 346397421
FREE....CEDAR hedge....
Watch | Share | Print | Report Ad

Date Listed 15-Jan-12
Price Free
Address Old South, London, ON, Canada
VieI have a huge CEDAR hedge all the way around my yard....I've cut down 7 of them and they are in a pile in my backyard.. the rest are not cut down yet....

COME AND TAKE IT AWAY!!!

EITHER FOR WOOD STOVES, BON FIRES...ETC....

Visits: 519

thought this one was funny

Split Firewood and whole wood (Roseland Essex County )
Split Firewood and whole wood

Hello everyone i am taking down four trees tomarow in Roseland i am gonna have whole wood that you can split yourself, or I can split it for you on site $20 dollars for a half cord.
call me at 862-485-5532 wont last long
thank you Sean

im not sure if this guy just wants to get rid of his wood or doesnt know how much a half cord is. its funny how many people have no idea about wood. I sell firewood at the bottom of my driveway. I sell my wood for $10 a stack roughly 20 pieces in each stack. I ran into a guy buying wood from me at my firewood stand. The guy says,"Yeah i bought 2 cords from you i put the 20 dollars in the box." After that I explained to the guy what a cord of wood actually was.

Hello everyone i am taking down four trees tomarow in Roseland i am gonna have whole wood that you can split yourself, or I can split it for you on site $20 dollars for a half cord.
thank you Sean

Wonder if I could bring wood by his house to get split at that price!

thank you Sean

im not sure if this guy just wants to get rid of his wood or doesnt know how much a half cord is. its funny how many people have no idea about wood. I sell firewood at the bottom of my driveway. I sell my wood for $10 a stack roughly 20 pieces in each stack. I ran into a guy buying wood from me at my firewood stand. The guy says,"Yeah i bought 2 cords from you i put the 20 dollars in the box." After that I explained to the guy what a cord of wood actually was.

I suspect this guy has no idea what he has ... for amount, or species :bang: Next thing you know, he's whippin out his nice new shiny $49 electric chainsaw from harbor freight (to attack those 4 14" white oaks that drop way too many leaves). And away he goes ... off to the hospital :potstir:

I suspect this guy has no idea what he has ... for amount, or species :bang: Next thing you know, he's whippin out his nice new shiny $49 electric chainsaw from harbor freight (to attack those 4 14" white oaks that drop way too many leaves). And away he goes ... off to the hospital :potstir:

dont forget the log splitter from harbor frieght 7 Ton Log Splitter

Well worded

Free pallets WOW!!!! (Colonie)
Date: 2012-01-27, 9:20AM EST
Have you forever dreamed of pallet ownership? I can fulfill your wildest pallet fantasies with a simple phone-call and you don't even have to be 18. There is probably 100 or better available and they are stored inside a nice, dry warehouse, ready for you to have your way with them. Great for storage or firewood. You like that, don't you? Sure, you do. There is a forklift available. Call me. Ask for Rob @ 489-4027. No emails please. Have a wonderful day.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2820603840

Well worded

Free pallets WOW!!!! (Colonie)
Date: 2012-01-27, 9:20AM EST
Have you forever dreamed of pallet ownership? I can fulfill your wildest pallet fantasies with a simple phone-call and you don't even have to be 18. There is probably 100 or better available and they are stored inside a nice, dry warehouse, ready for you to have your way with them. Great for storage or firewood. You like that, don't you? Sure, you do. There is a forklift available. Call me. Ask for Rob @ 489-4027. No emails please. Have a wonderful day.

Dry pallets. Forklift. So hawt right now.

Flagged and removed - you guys gotta copy and past the good stuff - it does not last.

Philbert

Here ya go Phil ...

Free tree removal with stump included (Any where!!!)

Date: 2012-01-27, 9:51AM EST

Hello, let me start by advising you that some tree removal is free. This happens when a tornado comes and picks your tree right out of the ground and places it elsewhere.
If this is the type of tree removal you want then prey for a tornado to come take your trees away.
If you think professional tree men come take away your trees for free, then your an idiot.
Times are tough for everyone and tree removal is still going to be expensive. Money doesn't grow on trees and nothing in life is free. This didn't change and never will.
When you want something for free then check the free section. All you will find is a smelly worn out couch that someone wants hauled away for free because they are too cheap.
Work is work and we expect a honest days pay. Loggers are not tree experts, they are idiots with a chainsaw. Otherwise they would'nt have become a "logger" but rather a "tree expert",
Hire an expert for your tree. If you want it cheap then hire a little guy and check the guys references. Most important though realize that free tree removal doesn't happen often and when it does it probably is not a good thing anyway.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 2820645076

Latest posts

Back