Craigslist laughs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been slow here lately. SkippyKTM posted a good one in the Ebay/CL thread in chainsaw, and I feel obligated to share it here. Thanks Skippy!

Wonder how long those 3 extension cords are?

All these years I've had it backwards??? I thought oak had the helicopter thing a ma giggers,,:confused: :hmm3grin2orange:

Very tall Cedar Tree

I almost cryed because I was laughing so hard after reading this. I'm not a tree guy so I'm not sure how much it would cost to bring it down but my guess is at least $1,000 probably more. They must think sawmills are just handing out bags and bags of money for logs. Why would anyone want to invest time, equipment, and their MONEY in a hope that's its good inside?

Very tall Cedar Tree

I almost cryed because I was laughing so hard after reading this. I'm not a tree guy so I'm not sure how much it would cost to bring it down but my guess is at least $1,000 probably more. They must think sawmills are just handing out bags and bags of money for logs. Why would anyone want to invest time, equipment, and their MONEY in a hope that's its good inside?

I live next town over from Wallingford gonna email them just to take a peak

Dang, there are some good ones lately. Those farmers trees and that valuable, oh so valuable, black walnut!

I wonder if these people ever actually get a bite with those ads?

here's some I just thunked up..

"Hi"! My toilet is busted and septic tank seems to be leaking. If any licensed insured plumbers, with verifiable insurance and years experience, want to come and remove and replace these items, well, you can have the old ones for the work! You being a plumber, you can fix them and $ell them for a lot of money!

Hi! My house wiring needs to be replaced, need a licensed electrician to come and do it to code, you get all the valuable scrap copper, at only half price!

My ride needs a new engine. Need a good certified mechanic to bring one and remove the old one, then just *pop* the new one in, you get to keep the old one, which you can fix and sell for tons of money!!!

Latest posts

Back