• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Cs490 carb

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one on a saw that was straight gassed I know it was running good when I gave it back to the owner about 2 weeks before it was straight gassed. It has been sitting on the shelf for about a year now let me know if you are interested and I’ll get some pictures

I have one on a saw that was straight gassed I know it was running good when I gave it back to the owner about 2 weeks before it was straight gassed. It has been sitting on the shelf for about a year now let me know if you are interested and I’ll get some pictures
How much for it?

Sure like I said I know it was a good running carb a year ago and it’s been sitting ever since and u know what that does to carbs so you might need to clean it or if you want I can rebuild it I usually change 25 but since you are buying the carb I’ll do it for 20 that’s parts and labor

I can do a rebuild if needed, i have an ultrasonic tank if need be. Ill check with the owner of the saw to ok the price (cant imagine itll be a problem) and get back to you. Tjx

If PayPal g&s is used I need the city, county, and state of the shipping address because I’m a self employed online seller I have to change sales tax PayPal keeps up with how much sales tax I should collect and let’s the appropriate government know how much I will be sending on a quarterly basis. About the only thing I like about selling on eBay is they do it for me.

Back