CT Firewood Lot Permit Recipients Posted

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swamp Yankee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
To those interested

CT DEEP Forestry Div. has posted the list of 2015 State land firewood permit recipients.

http://www.ct.gov/deep/lib/deep/forestry/2015_state_lands_firewood_lot_recipients.pdf

If you applied, hopefully you were chosen. If not, there's still hope. Many permits are declined each year when people apply, are selected, but then find out they have to harvest, not just back up to a pile of cut and split and load. (It's my understanding this happens far more often than one might think.)

Take Care

That's pretty funny people think they can back up to ready to rock wood and drive away!

My guess is, it's the same CL folks with 10 thou easy valuable black walnut hanging over their house all dead with rotten limbs and stuff

That's pretty funny people think they can back up to ready to rock wood and drive away!

Yup.

When the State Forester in charge of my district starts telling stories about some of this program's "participants" over the years, it's guaranteed you'll pea your pants.

Take Care

Back