• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Custom Jonsered 2188

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got lots 359's, 460's, 045, 200t, 280, and some more. You should buy this 2188 its an awesome saw. I ran it in Ohio and I cant believe Brad is selling it for that price. I figured it would be gone by now. BUY BUY BUY its only money.
How much you looking to get for the 460

What would shipping to europe be?
Andy

Brad, this is a really interesting saw. Can you clarify what you meant when you said it was too close to your 390? Assuming this one is 95cc I would expect it to run significantly better.

If I didn't have a deal for a mint Masterminded 390 I'd be all over this one. Great price and a truly cool saw.

$875 shipped to 46747? Please say no!!!! Then I'll have to eat beans for a month so I can afford a B/C. Heck my socks have holes in them and my shoes are nearly worn out. I'm really partial to saws that look like Mopar Mike's (plastic 6 months in a tanning bed). What kind of wax do you use on your saws Brad?

Brad, this is a really interesting saw. Can you clarify what you meant when you said it was too close to your 390? Assuming this one is 95cc I would expect it to run significantly better.

If I didn't have a deal for a mint Masterminded 390 I'd be all over this one. Great price and a truly cool saw.
Who's Mastermind?:eek::D

In 30" wood, this 2188 is a little faster. Because the 390 is a little more hotly ported, it makes a few more RPMS. The difference in displacement is only 1mm.

$875 shipped to 46747? Please say no!!!! Then I'll have to eat beans for a month so I can afford a B/C. Heck my socks have holes in them and my shoes are nearly worn out. I'm really partial to saws that look like Mopar Mike's (plastic 6 months in a tanning bed). What kind of wax do you use on your saws Brad?
You are going to let this saw slip away over $25? I would be donating some plasma or something to come up with the extra 25 bones. Lol. Just kidding buddy, just bustin your chops!

Buy it......buy it........buy it.......

No charity Joe. Many would say, "To find Van you need to look under the horse's tail." I have positively no use for this saw!!!! I might be getting a blown up 359 next week, who did the pop up on yours? Joe you would really enjoy this saw. Heck, I just got my first Johnny a couple weeks ago (520sp) now I've managed to add a 535. Brad's Johnny would be slightly more powerful eh?

Back