Cutter Wheel Diagram needed

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCrider

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I just picked up a older model Rayco Stump Grinder, model RG 1635A. It has 32 teeth on the cutter wheel and I am not sure they are in proper order. Where can i find a diagram showing proper teeth placement for this old grinder? And where would be the best place to order parts for this grinder if and when needed.

I just picked up a older model Rayco Stump Grinder, model RG 1635A. It has 32 teeth on the cutter wheel and I am not sure they are in proper order. Where can i find a diagram showing proper teeth placement for this old grinder? And where would be the best place to order parts for this grinder if and when needed.

Can you call rayco or are they out of business?

Tooth Pattern

Are you using Rayco Superteeth? The pattern is pretty simple. Put 1 straight and 1 angled in one of the holes closest to the outside of the cutter wheel. You then go 180 degrees and do just the opposite. All of the other teeth should be rights and lefts and your good to go. If the wheel has only eighteen teeth, then rights and lefts will be ok for everything.

Hope this helps!

Dave

Are you using Rayco Superteeth? The pattern is pretty simple. Put 1 straight and 1 angled in one of the holes closest to the outside of the cutter wheel. You then go 180 degrees and do just the opposite. All of the other teeth should be rights and lefts and your good to go. If the wheel has only eighteen teeth, then rights and lefts will be ok for everything.

Hope this helps!

Dave

Yes I ordered a new set of SUPER TEETH , they should be here any day now.

Does it still have Rayco teeth, or has it been upgraded? I have an old 1631, bought new.

Latest posts

Back