Da Prince - 5th Quarter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wagonwheeler

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
All I can say is the last 5 posts or so (10 if you count deletions:laugh: ) of Da Prince was a crackup...but you had to have HIGH SPEED and constantly refresh the screen to understand.

Leopards are indeed sneeky! :ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Chaser

Edit: Oh, no... methinks the Leopard is caught in his own claws...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 5003 Leopard? :biggrinbounce2:

Yup............The late Andy Warhol used to say "Everyone is famous for 10 minutes" Roland....you just got yours....and you did a great job :cheers: Now I am upset......Let's start a new one :hmm3grin2orange: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

I see everyone still hanging out at Da Prince thread probably refreshing thier screens and just WAITING for something to happen...

It's kinda surreal...

Boy do we need help!! :ices_rofl:

Chaser

I was deliberately early, waited (ready to pounce), watched Thall take 5000, took it back from him, let Belgain take 5002, then took him back to 5000. Or something like that.

Now some one else is messing with the final position!

Last edited:
Lakeside53 said:
I was deliberately early, waited (ready to pounce), watched Thall take 5000, took it back from him, let Belgain take 5002, then took him back to 5000. Or something like that.

Now some one else is messing with the final position!
smily1381.gif
Awwwww..... how unselfish of ya Lake :laugh: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Lakeside53 said:
it's shut??????? Thalls trapped inside!!!

I can't even find it anymore...
Daaayuum........I already miss the thread. I had alot of fun there :hmm3grin2orange: Now it is back to the REAL world.......Dammit :biggrinbounce2: >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

Dirt nap! :ices_rofl:

Talon, how do you sleep w/ all those smileys at your place?!?
:blob5: :blob6: :sword: :blob2: :blob2:

I tried to access Da Prince via my user CP and no deal...

All we carry are the memories...:cry: Think I'm gonna go have some coffee!!!:cheers:

Gotta go lookin for bambi early tomorrow...

:hmm3grin2orange:
wagonwheeler said:
Dirt nap! :ices_rofl:

Talon, how do you sleep w/ all those smileys at your place?!?

I tried to access Da Prince via my user CP and no deal...

All we carry are the memories...:cry: Think I'm gonna go have some coffee!!!:cheers:

Gotta go lookin for bambi early tomorrow...

Hehehehe..........All the "smiley's" that I use actually live inside my house.......glad that you enjoy them as I wanna be unique :cheers: The "smileys" are a outcast from my own personality :hmm3grin2orange: I am a comedian and love to make other readers laugh as you maybe can tell :clap: Hehehehe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taon

talon1189I am a comedian and love to make other readers laugh as you maybe can tell :clap: Hehehehe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Taon[/QUOTE said:
Just promise you'll video the next saw getting crushed!! :jester:

That'll be a crowd pleaser...I guarantee it!

But seriously...I'm glad you got the 361 back. You should order a set of the bigger dogs for it. I've tried and still am waiting since the first set went AWOL somehow...:angry:

Chaser

Hey Trimmed

I want to read the entire thread again and check for "inconsistencies". It can't be lost, can it???

Hey Trimmed, what did you do with it???

wagonwheeler said:
Just promise you'll video the next saw getting crushed!! :jester:

That'll be a crowd pleaser...I guarantee it!

But seriously...I'm glad you got the 361 back. You should order a set of the bigger dogs for it. I've tried and still am waiting since the first set went AWOL somehow...:angry:

Chaser
Noooooooo video wagon......My lesson cost me BIG :bang: I have only months of experience and never play "The know it all game" Brutus only has about maybe 5 hours on him since new......so he is not even broken in yet :pumpkin2: You are a great guy :bowdown: and I totally respect your post :D Brutus will be renamed next week....So stay tuned....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Talon

???

Lakeside53 said:
I want to read the entire thread again and check for "inconsistencies". It can't be lost, can it???

Hey Trimmed, what did you do with it???
I :Eye::Eye:was wondering where in the heck did it go? :confused: I didn't get a chance to read the last 24 hours and now it has been abducted.:blob5: I don't know :help:if I feel violated :mad:or relieved;).

Back