Daily vistors at our home

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alleyyooper

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
We just celebrated our 31st anniveresy in this home, which too us 9 months to get. All thanks to the past owners being a crazy divorced woman.
It is mostly wooded with a creek running thru it that does dry up some years. Next to us on the north side is farm fields same to the west except some small wood lots, south is a horse farm always kept mowed and trimmed (crazy people) and to the east is about 120 acres of woods too. the road runs north and south and the creek runs mostly west to east.
Visitors come just about every day and evening and some will even stay the day.

Mom and triples, My rain gauge is on the post down by the creek. Out the living room window.

Yes I do keep a salt block in the front yard well I call tit the front yard as it is out side the living room window and where I do my fire wood to.

Pleatead at work in the woods.

:D Al

Ever had a pleateaed woodpecker peck your house? I have, makes a hell of a noise. Apparently he saw something tasty... I've got a few around my house and they are neat as long as they don't peck your house! Nice pics.

Nope I don't have them peck on the house even though it has t 1-11 siding. What they seem to do more here is go after the wild cherries as in the picture.

Beautiful property and nice photos. I have a creek running through my property, as well. Brings in all kinds of wild life. Mostly deer, coyote, and racoon. Haven't seen any turkeys.

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400

ry%3D400