Damage done by American Electric and Power

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry for all the pics but the damage was done to a 1/4 mile of line that runs through my property, this particular strech doesn't even service me!!!! it only goes to ONE house and there is a main line in HIS front yard that is CLOSER and EASIER to access than where it runs through my property!!!:angry: :angry: Sorry forgot to rotat the pic:(

Two of these have power poles that are about to fall over and have large wood pecker holes in them, when I told them that they needed to replace them I was told the following "We'll replace them when they fall"!!!!:angry: Ralph Hite was the rep I talked to from the power company. I'm not impressed.

Hey Ryan,

That stinks that they came and made a mess of your land,what I'm suprised about is that they did'nt atleast chip up what they cut down..Usually when a power company does right a way clearance around here they have the crews chip the stuff.Well hopefully you wont have to deal with this again.

Rob.

The piles of slash don't really get me it is the hack and slash gaff work.

The bad part about of it is use and right away. What value can be had from th trees, so what is the reduction of value. Looks like maybe a loss of timber value.

Get with Guy and see if you can shake them up. There is probably still some lingering annamosity from the storm, so maybe a media play could do some good?

How about moving to change the easement so that the power come from the closer line and not through your property any more? Would that save them some amintenance budget?

what is so shoddy about the work? all the pics are of brush on the ground. there are 2 pics of stubbed back tree's. that's pretty standard for line clearance from what i've seen.

Latest posts

Back