Death in a tree Family

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike, I'm sorry for your loss. My condolances to you and your family in this difficult time.

Ed

We are all still at a loss for words.Please hang in there......Yeah,I agree,God takes the people he wants.But why the hell does it have to be an 18 year old baby girl who has hardly even had a chance at life yet.Our thoughts and prayers are with you Mike.

Mike, my prayers are with you and your family. If you need anything just say the word.

God bless you Mike in this difficult time.
And always.
Wish I could take some of your pain away.
Your in my prayers.

I don't now Mike since I'm mostly a spectator on AS but my thoughts are with him and his family. I saw this thread last night and my heart sank...I can think of no greater pain than what he must be going through right now. I didn't post last night because I didn't have the words...I still don't. I just hope he knows how many of us are wishing the best for him.

Gary, FriendsofTrees looks like a great idea. I'm on board with this or anything else that comes up.

don't know anybody here personally, but I've always enjoyed MM's posts... can't imagine the pain and sorrow...thoughts and condolences

There are no words to comfort such a loss.....God Bless the Maas family in this time of need, you will be in my prayers

Last edited by a moderator:
mm

mike , i am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss, my condolences, stay strong .

To Mike Mass & Family,
Our sincerest condolence go's out to you, and your family,we know what it's like to lose loved one's....This might not help now but maybe in the near future, They live on in our Hearts and Memory.
All The Best.
JayD&John
Sydney, Australia

Mike, My sincerest condolences to you and yours. I wish you the best in getting through this time of tragedy.

Back