Death in a tree Family

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike,
You've always been there for anyone on this board who needed your help. We are here for you now if you need anything at all.
I am so sorry for your loss, you are in my heart and in my prayers.

Bob

Tragedy

Understanding why these tragedies occur to such innocent and good people is one of the most challenging aspects of life in this world.

May God take her into his kingdom of grace, and help Mike and his family in their time of need.

My deepest condolences,

jomoco

I cannot begin to imagine how hard it must be for you Mike. I can only wish you and your family peace and the will to keep going.

Mike, condolences and prayers to family and friends. God bless.

Deepest sympathy, Mike.

So sorry to hear about this, I've had a young one snatched away but it was many, many years ago now. With the passage of time I've learned to reckon the ache in my heart is not the space he left empty, but one of many places that he still lives.

Stay well, Mike

Deepest condolences...

Dear Mike and Family,

I could not hold back the tears, I haven’t heard from my daughter in a couple of days and get very worried if this is the case having bought her a mobile last year, Chloe Rhianna is 10 yrs old and lives with her Mother 1600 klms (1000 miles) south of here…

I always tell “Rhi” (Squidge, sos, bah-bah, sossy bear, bah-noise, nee-a-huh, squidgy-bah-bah, Rhi-nanna, Rhi-ranna, young-lady! And the list goes on and on…) how beautiful she is and created a little analogy many years ago in telling “Rhi” I had been blessed with the most precious treasure on Earth when she was born and was the luckiest man alive because that treasure just keeps growing and becoming more and more beautiful every day…

I cannot imagine how devastated I would be if my angel died, it is hard enough being distanced from her…

And at times like these God seems to become very relevant as I/we cry out for your loss and for protection of our families…

Peace be with you Mike, your friend in trees and angelic daughters,

J. A. T. Hume-Cook

Thank you everybody for the prayers and thoughts.

A dad spends his whole life worrying about the possibility of losing a child, but never expects it to happen. It has been very hard.

We had the services this week and it was amazing how many people she touched in her short life. There was about a thousand guests at the visitation and another huge group at the funeral services.

She had the gift to be able to walk into a room and completely light it up.

She left behind a brother, sister and 2 step sisters. You can imagine the worry I now feel as they climb into a car and drive away.

Here's a nice picture:

attachment.php

I can't imagine being in your shoes.

I have 2 kids (1 son and 1 daughter). After reading your aweful ordeal, it has me rethinking a few things. The bad part, is it usually takes a tragedy or another one's tragedy, before we take a break from the rigermoroll (?sp) of everyday life to rethink/reflect on things.

Last edited:
Mike, I'm deeply sorry for your loss. Please know that you are in my prayers.

-Sep

There is something about her picture that is deeply moving... I have it on my refrigerator as a way of honoring her beauty and light. Thank you Mike for being such a good father. You did a great thing with her. I honor that. The "why" of this tragedy is beyond us all. I hope we can get a valuable lesson here. Always do our best in all things and remember that each moment is a gift. Life is precious. I love you ALL....
Daniel

I'm sorry Mike. Godspeed Cassie. There's been a moment of silent reflection at my house for both of you.

Mike, am so very sorry for you loss. As I know there is nothing we can say or do. One might might think I may have some insight for I was in your shoes only few short months ago. As climbers we are some of the toughest guys on here on earth but this one time we need to cry. I know for me it's the only thing that helps, thats the only reason I am up now at 2 am to to be alone and cry.

I'm here if you ever you need someone to talk to

God Bless
John
www.rusliding.com

Mike, I don't know what to say - I can only imagine your pain and loss. My prayers and thoughts go to you and your family - I wish you peace my friend...

There's not a lot that hasnt been said. My family and I are thinking about you and yours, take care, let your friends help.

Last edited:
Mike, Like Recurve said.
Every parents nightmare, hope you work through it with some help from your friends.
Todd

Latest posts

Back