Decals for old saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are quite a few guys making them now. As I said earlier my buddy up the road makes decals for a living. He started the business to supplement his race cars. No it is fulltime and he no longer runs the World of Outlaws/HavaTampa circuit. With a picture any decal can be made. There are quite a few guys out there solicting free pictures of decals so they can reproduce them and sell them at a profit. It is sad that this hobby has turned down this avenue.

Bill

Homelite 306 decals...original?

I have two Homelite 360s and the decal is worn on one but here's the rub; the decals show it to be a "Homelite 360" unlike the other which shows it to be a "Homelite 360 Professional". I'd like to renew the decals on the "Homelite 360" but I am not sure if the decals on it are original or inaccurate reproductions since I also don't know if there were two 360 models with different decals. Not much point in replacing decals if they are'nt accurate. Does anybody know?
Thanks

I'm a Homelite decal dealer:) . I can get decals for ZIP, ZIPB, XL-12, Super XL, Super XL-925, WIZ, XL-101, XL-102, XL-103, XL-113, Super EZ, 26LCS, Super 2100 AO, 330, 350, 360, 450, 550, 650, 750, Super 1050 AO.
I haven't started stocking any yet, I'm still trying to figure out which ones will sell.

Fantastick, I have a Super 12 and 2 Super 1050's, that my dad bought new in the 70's, Joe.

I want a couple of "Earth First" decals for my saws as well as my helmet.

i found this earth first at cowlitz river rigging but they might be out now
iell001.jpg

I restored a 1967 wheelhorse garden tractor about 10 yrs. ago and had a graphic designer make them up for me and they have stood up well.I think the stuff they use is of better quality than the older decals.And the new adhesives are better also with respect to gas and oil contamination.
DON

Sugar Creek Supply

Dudes,

Search for Sugar Creek Supply. They are associated with Chainsawcollectors.se.

I got decals for my Homey C-7 restoration for something like $22. The decals were PERFECT and the instructions were great.

I wonder if a Graphic Designer that makes advertisement design stickers like on police cars, work trucks, race cars, semi trucks etc. etc. could recreate chain saw decals. They would have to have a old sticker or picture as a guide but they might be able to help with hard to find decals.

Yes a Graphic Designer or someone who knows how to use "Adobe Illustrator" can design decals, the rest is easy.
I printed one last week with my inject printer using "White Inkjet Waterslide Decal Paper"
McCULLOCHlogo3Medium.jpg

rh-2.jpg

testdecal.jpg

rd.jpg

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d8XuJ0Z3bbQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d8XuJ0Z3bbQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Back