Delaware County, PA

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scraper

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Sorry if I come off as cluttering your forum as I know how it is as I am a member at many other LCO forums....anyways I posted this in the off-topic, but was told to try here for more exposure....

Scraper said:
Didn't know where to put this so I'll throw it here...

Any of you guys from the Delaware County area looking to rid of some wood, let me know. I am not looking to resell, but rather heat my home. Personally I am an LCO which does not do tree work. I would of course refer you to any of my clients for tree work. I usually blow thru about 8-10 cords per year by scavenging what I can when I see work being done when out on my routes. If you are just taking your waste to the landfill or Accurate to be tub ground...I'll help you out. ;) Of course with gas costs, if you were to dump at my property (Chadds Ford area) I'd help out or I'd be willing to pick-up if told where it is.

I think I'm good for this winter, but always ready to start stockpiling just in case.

I am really only looking for good burning wood like cherry, oak, walnut, beech, etc...and I am willing to pay for delivery if need be with gas/diesel prices what they are. I just see no reason to turn it into mulch or fill landfills when it can be used for heat. It does not need to be cut to length....I can do that.

Latest posts

Back