Dennis Greffard, Man of Integrity

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is MRYB having a bad day? I can tell you that if your were wanted banned, you would have a long time ago....when your done whinning just sit back and enjoy the ride. There isnt a man or women on this forum thats immune from joking around with, having fun with or maybe its just plain the truth. You pick which one it is. by the way, wanna race???

First of all....

Rick...I asked you about your 'moniker' and you said you liked it to keep it.

There will be no fornicating on this forum....

Second...

If you kids can't play nice I will take my ball and go home.

I agree with Rotax that everybody gets thier turn in the box at some point, noone is immune, but did it ever occur to anyone that Rick might be joking? It`s out of character for him to be complaining. Russ

Dennis recently made good with clear h2o Scott and rborist1. Hopefully joemarty will get his saw back too. Mark, if you weren't personally wronged by Dennis, then shut up. John

Ok John Rupley Yes I was bagged by Your pal Dennis G, He had fooked me for well over 16 months until I blew last winter. Hope this helps. See Told ya so.

LMAFO! Marky you have some great pics.
Dont let gypo see this Pic, he will fall in Love.LOL
Hunter

Yeah, but you got your money back, right?

You know, I think it's obvious that Dennis got himself into a little bit of financial trouble, but if he's trying to make good on his transgressions, then maybe you should cut him a little slack. If you get your saw or money back, then chalk it up to experience.

People presently owe me just under 30 grand. I'm not happy about it, but barking about it surely won't help matters in the positive degree at all.

dbabcock,

Not to be a dink, but to me, the amount of money, be it 30 cents or 30 large, has little to do with the dilemna. I think there is a responsibility issue that far outweighs any dollar value.
Dennis has made good with me. Amen.
The damage along the way is what is always remembered.
If no one were to b!tch, would we really be doing DG any favors?
You choose to deal with your issues one way, others choose a different path. So be it.

Doug, your right but what Dennis did was wrong and I guess I can't hold myself back from letting him have it. It PO's me to no end they way he handles people. I hope he can take care of Joe Marty so we can all move on.

It is good to see he's trying to bail himself out.

So let him try to bail himself out. If he decides to do the right thing on his own then he'll be a better person for it. I just get the feeling that a few members here seem to like the lynch mob philosophy.

By the way I'm not Jon Rupley. The name is spelled different. While I don't know Jon, I do believe he has better character than to hide behind more than one screen name.
respectfully, John with an h.

sthil

sthil waiting on my 088. do you think its been racing with out me. For the past 1.9 years.

joemarty:mad:

"Man of Integrity" thread, circa June 28, 2024:

>joemarty said, "It's been 21.9 years and I still don't have my saw."

Thread stats:
Number of views: 2,037,856
Number of views by joemarty: 2,035,627
Number of replies: 32,927
Number of replies by joemarty: 32,875

Hi Joe Marty, you're from Texas right? Well when I was in Driftwood Texas, a farmer came up to me and said, "hey boy, where you from? Sheepishly, I said, "I'm from Canada".
"Tell me this boy, do you have any big ranches up there?"
"Sure, we got 500 acre farms in Ontario eh"
"Listen boy, I got a ranch, that takes me all day to drive from one end to the other."
To which I said, I used to have a truck like that!"
John

Latest posts

Back