Dennis Greffard, Man of Integrity

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dumb doug

30 grand is alot to be out of for being dumb or nice or no sents.I am just without a saw. I dont want to get any dumber or loss any more of my good sents. I could be a little nicer when my saw shows up, and maybe doug I will quit posting.

joemarty maybe dumb but not dumber than doug:p

Mike, Doug is always spent. The putz is too dim witted to do anything else. And what's up with all this Greffard stuff anyway? He will either make good or he won't and no amount of whining will change that.
Pal John

joemarty,

Any info yet? Your saw is your saw. If DG had to farm some work out, there can be only so many folks in the saw community who have knowledge.
It may be time to get James Rockford out of retirement. I always wanted an anemic small block late seventies gold Firebird!!
On a lighter note, let us know how the battle goes.

Jeez, I hate this thread also. I also think it's important.

Scott

no word, no saw,no return email phone calls etc.

joemarty no way am I giveing up.:confused:

Joe, how did this saw take 1.9 years anyway? Or maybe I should say, why weren't you complaining at the one year mark? Or sooner?

Originally posted by trimmmed
Joe, how did this saw take 1.9 years anyway? Or maybe I should say, why weren't you complaining at the one year mark? Or sooner?
must have the patients of a saint becuse i would of been getting real upset at a few months

i started asking question around the 6 month into it. have any adive? do you know the theif?

Joe it is my understanding that Dennis is having the Clearwater Timber Sport Show this weekend. He posted on the Discuss BC board that he has parlied Rotax Robert to show with his Predator.
Maybe you should fill your tank and make a road trip for your 088.

Well, I finally get back over here, and see I am still the topic of discussion, good to hear.

joe your saw is on its way, I just got waylayed with things here, and I do apologise, can't apologise enough for the time it has taken.

I would like to add that you have never mentioned that the work I did for you was for free, and I never asked for anything in return. You offered a carbon fibre pipe, I told ya I didn't need one. You asked me for a pipe for a saw that wasn't modified, and that you would do the mods yourself. I said I couldn't build the pipe unless I knew the figures that were in the saw. I built you a header for it, and it has been done for awhile, but I have been busy, and hadn't sent it...that is my fault, yes.

I am not a theif and never will be, I may be slow but never a theif. I know I have taken too long on alot of projects in the last year, but I am trying to run several business here, and have had some personal issues, and obviously neglecting this one. once again, i do apologise.

Gypo...you keep insinuating that I am a theif as well, that hurts me, as we were once very good friends, and I hope to be again...but what about that 50 bucks you screwed an 80yo woman, on a pension, out of for a marten pelt??

Yes the Clearwater Loggers Sports is this weekend, and yes Robert is here...we are having a great time, and its a pretty good turn out.

It may have taken some time, but have I not made everything good with everyone???

Russ, I will also make an apology to you, I thank you for this thread, and that is typically how I do things...I just got sidetracked for a few months here..and screwed up for awhile. My bad.

I will also apologise to all the AS members for having to wade through this crap.

I did some dealing with you on that belly bar.I thank you for setting it up with Dan from Cannon on that custom belly bar even though Ken Dunn has it now but I thought I would retire at 26 and run the west coast. Seth

Dennis, I never screwed that woman out of her pelt. If you remember correctly - you were prolly half in the bag at the time, I bought the pelt from her for 1$, just to make it legal and I have the document to prove it from the Fur Traders Assoc. You were there when I skinned and gutted out the fur pelt.
I took it as a kind gesture when she more or less gave me the pelt and she wouldn't take any money from me. I did intend to send her something for it, as in the way of a gift but I haven't gotten around to it yet..... my bad.
A bunch of us exchanged passwords last week, so I don't know who made that last post under Gypo logger which you are refering to, however, if you remember correctly- you were prolly half in the bag at the time, it was you that insinuated several times here that I was the crook when Joe Marty first began to have problems with the 088 in question that I sold him. I did send him a coil when he had trouble NC and Kenn sent him a tip NC on my behalf.
So trying to make me look bad won't lessen the severity of your mistakes.
John

Exchanging passwords for use on a public forum and talking about integrity in the same "breath"...

Zyppy,
What about that peltless beaver that you were supposed to give me and it ended up costing me $250K.

glans is Cahoon

Dennis, Lamebert might be alot of things, but he isn't a crook. But there's a method to his madness, remember how he so generously gave me that 2100 when I was whinning and crying about the club 2100 and how nothing is for free? Well he calls me up and want's 350K to buy some block of timber in Butt Fook B.C. somewhere. So I say, sure dude, if it hasn't been burned down or chewed to chowder by pine beetles. So we'll have to see how Slambert makes out with this tract of virgin fir he's trying to make me invest in.
So why is Rotax there and you didn't invite Cahoon or I? Where can I get one of those pelts from like Lamebert has?
Doug, I got sucked into that peltless beaver scam too, but it only cost me 75K. How did Zypo manage to only pay 1$?
Peace,
Marky

So what's the lowdown on the 2004 Clearwater Revival? We haven't heard any feedback yet. Who fooked who? And who won the singing bass trophy, and did we miss anything? Aparently not, and why would we? I can't believe Robert Andrews would actually reduce himself to associate with such an ???????.
Mr.& Mrs. Dennis Cahoon

sheeeitt, I was gonna head up to clearwater this year and I totally forgot about it. I have no vested interest in the situation at hand and really have no legitimate personal input to offer, all I can say is that I was looking forward to meeting some of the A-site folks at the big to do and since there was so much kafuffle I just figured it wasnt gonna happen and hence, the dates slipped my mind and didn't make it into the Palm pilot. oh well, perhaps next year. how is the Oregon based get together going? Or did I miss that allready too....?

yowza,
Paul

Latest posts

Back