Dennis Harvey Kicks A$$ in Oroville!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a funny one Gypo and Marky,

Dennis just told me, Sunday the 26th was his and Annette's Anniversary. He forgot about it because all you guys were there. Come to find out she did too! Lucky for him eh!
He also said he can't wait for Ken to take over the tour guiding, and taxi service, that way he can concentrate more on his saws and winning some races.

A little birdy stopped by my shop today and explained that there are several Stihl's Ie like the mag II at oroville. I know that birdy know his saws. Let's wait to hear from the other side.

Originally posted by Marky Mark
A little birdy stopped by my shop today and explained that there are several Stihl's Ie like the mag II at oroville. I know that birdy know his saws. Let's wait to hear from the other side.

So it is an "us against them" ? That's too bad. John

Hi Lucky, Barky is looking for the perfect cheater saw, and I think the lil squeal weasel found it. Yup a 285 discuised as a 2100 CD to run in the 6 cube, but is really a DC3120. Lil fooken cheater!
John

I noticed when I ran across the times that were posted from the logging show in Brownsville this past July that there were two classes that were not posted. They were the 6 cube and over and the hot saw classes. Inadvertently the troll must have omitted these two classes for some reason. I did some research and found the times for those two classes from a long time friend of mine. I think the results should be shared with the AS members. They are as follows:

Modified Stock Saw 6 cube and over (1 cut)
1st Jon Rupley 7:10 sec 090 (gas)
2nd George Harrison 8:94 sec MAC (alka/nitro)
3rd Dennis Harvey 9:56 sec 088? (alka/nitro)
4th Dennis Cahoon 9:80 088? (alka/nitro)

Hot Saw (1 cut)
1st Jon Rupley 7:72 sec 090 (gas) no pipe
2nd Dennis Cahoon 8:10 sec 088? (alka/nitro) pipe
3rd George Harrison 8:23 sec MAC (alka/nitro) pipe
4th Dennis Harvey 9:69 sec 088? (alka/nitro)pipe

As a by-stander, it looks like Jon blew away all the "big boys". Is it all in the chain? What do you guys think?

The Big Norwegian, AK Walker Old-time Timber Faller

Way to go Jon !!! this should have been a whole new thread (Jon kicks A$$ in Brownsville) but only because I was'nt there. What size was the wood?

Rotax

I think the size of wood (after he won) was what was amazing. Pretty surprising what a Ken Dunn muffler, Dennis Greffard piston, Dan Henry carburetor, John Lambert chain, Doug Babcock ignition and Marky Mark secret trap lure, gas additive can do! Oh, I almost forgot the Rotax Robert technique for saw operation.

Hey Rupedoggy....the thing I still laugh about is you making a 20 second cut on the same wood! Ahhhhhhhhhhhha!

Rotax....Looks like Art sh!t canned you for Jon! Hahaha!

Latest posts

Back