Oriville

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky Mark

Hell's Kitchen Trapper
Reaction score
Oroville

Well dispite some bad luck this week I'm putting it all behind. I am packed and ready this year. I did puzzy out last year since I had an oppertunety to roll some loot in my hands. Steve AKA Z4lunch, Gypo and I are making the journey out west. Robert Andrews "Rotax Robert" is driving down Thursday morning.
Dennis will be taking us out to drop some huge trees his son has setup for us to fell.

John and I will be sleeping with the Devil Himself Dennis Cahoon and Tom Fales will be staying at Dennis's for the weekend also.

There will be tons of pics as soon as we can get them up on the site. If I can get my laptop setup for Johns Video cam and I have Cell reception they will be almost live. Stay tuned.

Dennis has built 2 new saws a 500cc and a 250cc. The unstoppable Solo 680 with the Fales 2100 will all be running. Dennis Harvey with his Maco 465cc. It's my understanding the Art Martin 090 will be run by Rotax Robert.

Art Martin and Ken Dunn will also be there with Ken doing the timing.

City guy goes redneck for the weekend.

Last edited:
Thanks Doug I need all the help I can get in the spelling dept. Good thing I can count better than I spell. I need to take spelling lessons from Tony Marks.

Doug, it has been rumoured that you will be showing up in Chico with your new helicopter and instructor along with Dennis Greffard hanging precariously off the landing gear. Is this true, and if so, could you bring some Remi Martin?
John

Gypo the only thing DB is bringing is that dull knife for your jewels that he is going to sell on ebay, maybe Ginger will buy them

Hello Ed, that reminds me, Ginger and the Beaver Girl will be there as well. The "peltless one", want's to see a clear cut haircut with a little left on the sides.
John

John

I want to see you place alittle closer to the front this year. No, sucking the back tit.

Ricky

Gypo just have fun , i know you have worked hard this summer so take it easy , now you get to run Dennis's saws and get to cut big trees , i wish i didnot get sucked into doing the wood for ParrySound but i guess if i donot then no show , but the turner is sold and i get paid on monday so good luck and tell Tommy that you will show him your 90 sec tickle, just donot give all your secrets away

Hi Ricky, I will remember what you said when I walk up to the log. All I want to do is kick Fales and Cahoon's butt, that's what's important, after all I have 12 hrs. into this chain. As for trophies, if I ain't got it, somebody's gettin' it!
I really hope I get to meet Chopper Mom we are of a kindred spirit, and as for Dennis's wife, she annoys me imensely.
John

Here's a new chain that came from the Ohio Valley,Getter Done.

16480.jpg

Last edited:
It looks like you woodies are having a great time, but maybe you should have blacksmith put a bag dress on Gypo Eh!
joe

Marky,
Looks like you are having fun and inspecting some of the chain work. Please be careful and make sure gypo does not try to sprinkle you with his pixie dust. Just have the guys keep him Straight.
Hunter

Latest posts

Back