Stock Appearing 346 Race

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gypo Logger

Timber Baron
Reaction score
Hi eph, Thank you for the quick turnaround on the 346EPH, I picked it up at Canpar this morning. You told me to save it for racing but I really couldn't resist. It made this cut in 18.7 secs., 36" Hard Maple.
Being so impressed and beside myself with exuberance, I am planing my own 346 Fest, only trouble is- you aren't invited, neither is Dennis Cahoon, Tommy Fales, Ken Dunn, Art Martin, Robert Andrews, nor the Rupley Bros., cause I dont want any competition. If that's ok by you, then the above mentioned need not show. All others are more than welcome.
The actual date is pending, so I will let all other woodticks know in advance.
Thank's again,
John

hey john
if bulls#5t was a brass band you would be the leader of the world
just thought you would like to know
hell now we got freezing rain does this weather ever know what it is doing
and always remeber i can send some woman with a saw to give you guys trouble

If you cut it with that saw then dang raised to the third exponet. That is mighty impressive. If I can ask, what would be the cost of a saw like that with 2 spare chains,turnkey?

Awsome saw!!!
Congrats

Carl

Hi Ed, good comeback, that will throw them off for sure.
I have recieved several phone calls and emails about the saw, but my lips are sealed, so I will never mention about the 3, 11" poplar cuts we did in under 12 secs.
John

john ,u got my nomination as the one able to get more fun out these saw ,,than anybody. that is a category rite,,well why shouldnt it be.:)

hey john that 12 second time was that with you running it because that time was not me running it
at 1.12 to 1.15 per cut what happened did i have to go back to the truck for more fuel or what
and next time is will make sure i have a 10 tooth gear there for your 088
the 9 tooth was not enough that will help it some but you will still not caught me i will have a gear for it then

so tell me john how did you cut that 36 in. piece of wood with a 60 driver 3/8 chain an 16 inch bar
you must be good or my math is off alittle 16 times 2 is 32 right
what happened to the other 4 inches you just chewed it off with your teeth

Hi Ed, that's a good question and I am glad you asked it. It's only a 13" bar, so what I did was I notched the upper log, hinged it back at 45 degrees so I could sever the heart wood. Since the upper log was only firewood, it wasn't a waste of wood fibre.
John

hey john
can i send woodland im my place sense's you said a was bannedfrom your big race most of you guys would not know him but i am sure you will when he is done

better make the first one count john or hope you are very fast at running
he is a great guy and quite nice until he needs not to be
he says he weighs 250 but i told himthat you have to put both feet on the scale he just wants to be less than me

Tony I am trying to identify where I might have know you from. Did you used to write for "The Beverly Hillbillies"? Just kidd'in Tony. It is a pleasure to read your stuff. Keep it coming bud. Mike

Latest posts

Back