Did a little cutting tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anybody care to tell me, or point me to a thread about this "Monkeyed" saw stuff ? What are y'all talking about ?

BTW..... a good razor and ya ain't got ta check the wife for ticks. :msp_w00t:

Dale if you check in the chainsaw forum there has been a couple of threads lately.
Ernies025
erines026

or look up Treemonkey and go to his page and check out his started threads, lots of stuff to read.Hope this helps if you have any ? just pm me and I can answer what i no.

Beefie

And the wife already has that department taken care of if you no what I mean.

Beefie, I was over in the chainsaw group last month and first learned about treemonkey when I was looking for info on Hotsaws. I believe I watched his vids on youtube. His saw screamed.... When he did your saw what if any was the increase with the RPM's? I watched the vids again. That hard to believe a saw could cut like that.

Thanks!!

Beefie, I was over in the chainsaw group last month and first learned about treemonkey when I was looking for info on Hotsaws. I believe I watched his vids on youtube. His saw screamed.... When he did your saw what if any was the increase with the RPM's? I watched the vids again. That hard to believe a saw could cut like that.

Thanks!!

I don't no what type of increase it has gotten but I can bounce off the rev limiter no problem now. I was cutting again tonight using the 260 PRO and cutting some 18" elm with my 16" bar. It use to dog out when you had a full bar full but now it just hogs rigt on thru it. I dropped 15 trees in a hafe hour and was starting to buck them to length when I ran out of gas. I took A pic at the start but need to get some new batteries in the camera , hopefully tommorow I can get back out there and finnish bucking to length.

What is sad is I still have my 361 that got monkeyed with too and I haven't used it yet because I have been having way to much fun with the 260. The 260 feels like a stock 361 plus a little.

Hope this helps

Beefie

I don't no what type of increase it has gotten but I can bounce off the rev limiter no problem now. I was cutting again tonight using the 260 PRO and cutting some 18" elm with my 16" bar. It use to dog out when you had a full bar full but now it just hogs rigt on thru it. I dropped 15 trees in a hafe hour and was starting to buck them to length when I ran out of gas. I took A pic at the start but need to get some new batteries in the camera , hopefully tommorow I can get back out there and finnish bucking to length.

What is sad is I still have my 361 that got monkeyed with too and I haven't used it yet because I have been having way to much fun with the 260. The 260 feels like a stock 361 plus a little.

Hope this helps

Beefie

Very nice!!:msp_thumbsup:

That video was interesting. It hung up in the same spot each time. Skrange. I still think the heads up should be just a down cut. Some of us flounder enough with that let alone the up down up stuff...

So today my wife had to do some erands. I asked her to pick up some batteries for the camerea, the good litheum ones. I come home and asked for the batteries, she said they didn't have those , they were all out. So I asked if you picked up some other ones she said no I thought you just wanted that kind. Finally found the package of AA bateries I new we had and there is only 1 left, now what the heck are you going to do with 1 batterie:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

Latest posts

Back