Did anyone watch Dirty Jobs tonight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
caleath

caleath

Cliff Leath
His pole climbing leaves alot to be desired too....looks like they gave him a safety belt at least. If he cuts not not too far to fall. We dont climb up or down with belt. We only use it at the top or for going around the pole.

rmihalek

rmihalek

Where's the wood at?
It kills me to see this guy moving the chainsaw back and forth like it's a bow saw or a crosscut. Nothing says "greenhorn" quite like that.

Anthony_Va.

Anthony_Va.

XPW Fan Club
I hate the hacksaw manuever too! :silly:

They need to never let that guy cut trees again. Experience? Did'nt show much, eh?

I have had my 066 get caught and thrown like that though. The tip got hung somehow and flung off of a bank. Notice how that Stihl was still running good after he picked it back up though? Good saw! :good:

slowp
The guy who was dropped on did the proper thing. I would have used different terminology and turned an accident into a lesson. Instead of saying, "I'm OK, I had my "helmet" on," a more effective statement would have been, "That's why we wear hardhats."