Did anyone watch Dirty Jobs tonight?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They need to never let that guy cut trees again. Experience? Did'nt show much, eh?

I think they let the cameraman cut the tree. Isn't that what they said? IMHO, the other guys (whoever was providing the saw) were the stupid ones for putting a chainsaw in the hands of an inexperienced operator and just letting him go to town with it.

At a minimum give him some cutting lessons, they have all freaking day to film the show, if he insists on running the saw, teach him how first.

They kinda forced him to cut it at first. Him saying he had prior experience was prolly him just trying not to get laughed at for saying no instead. Alot of good that did. Ive not cut many trees down, but HAVE NEVER even come close to bob villa-ing a tree.

So that is why my insurance rates are so high because of dip :censored: like that. I did not think one second of that was funny more like sad. Luckily the guy did not get perforated or squished! Ha ha good TV insert smilie blowing his brains out!

Not terribly funny at all, kinda mortifying... he could'a messed his co-worker up bad, and himself with that flying chainsaw. I'm embarrassed for him.

Back