Directioinal falling ?s for the pro's

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your what hurts?:laugh:....i can tell you have enough time to take pics...so you must f### off alot...lol....think about what you could be doing while your wasting time to taking pics?...:D....oh but you wanna grab the camera and J### off....oh well you cant teach anyone anything these days.....& if anyone doesnt believe me JUST BECAUSE i dont own a camera or take pics while im in the woods...thats your problem.....when i leave the woods for the day that means i have seen enough for one day....

Fall this burrrrrrrrrp

008.jpg

I take pride in not wasting my boss's time and money.....i could be getting even more ahead by felling a few or limbing a few that are already down.

I bet you could get real bonus points from your boss by.....

Listen bud, I don't give a damn about all your BS, lay off, chill, enjoy the banter, participate, smile, and be happy, we're all here because we love slammin the #### out of timber, or any of the variety of tasks surrounding the slamming of timber. I'd say most of us are pretty top caliber performers, considering we work it all day and still enjoy discussing it by night: committed to the industry. you don't have to worry about whether or not I have enough wood on the ground to be able to snap a picture 2 or 3 times a year cause I do.

So i egg you on cause you've been such an easy target. But I'll stop.

Your what hurts?:laugh:....i can tell you have enough time to take pics...so you must f### off alot...lol....think about what you could be doing while your wasting time to taking pics?...:D....oh but you wanna grab the camera and J### off....oh well you cant teach anyone anything these days.....& if anyone doesnt believe me JUST BECAUSE i dont own a camera or take pics while im in the woods...thats your problem.....when i leave the woods for the day that means i have seen enough for one day....

I have time to #### off because i get the ####ing timber on the ground buddy boy!!!

in good timber i have been known to put the saw away at lunch just so I can jump on a skidder and help get all the timber to the landing.

I DO WORK dude, dont ever question that:chainsawguy:

BTW, I use my cell phone and it talkes all of 5 seconds LOLOL.

I love it!!!...lmao this is great!!!!! lololololol...some kid wants me to teach him to cut!!.....hahahahahahahahah......sorry....the ignorance is sooooo funny though.......you have alot to learn young whipper snapper.......cockyness gets many upon many of people hurt......obviously by that statement you perhaps dont know it all?...like you once may have thaught?....if you dont learn something everyday in the woods....stay home!!!.....you can babble on more.......but it escalades the ignorance.....:D

if you have anything else to say you can PM me...i like to keep some 056 spam out of the threads...

He's a troll, just trying to get people angry. Hasn't contributed a thing to this thread. Click on the little red outlined triangle on the lower left side of the screen and report him...

Yes i have....what about a 7ft willow...or a 6' white oak?....5' 11" poplar?.....i cut 5' across and smaller pretty regularly...i like big trees...we get alot of little jobs with big S##T on them because people want it cut because of the stand's tree sizes...You can say BS all you want...doesnt make me believe you...you're prolly just a young lil' choker chaser...lmao...prolly took a picture of the trees and saw just because the dude that DID cut it walked away....a springboard hole?...lmfao...thats a big giant sequoia ya got there...hahaha...well im done saying what i know....so whatever you say after this is pointless and wont be recognized...shut your mouth..open your eyes and ears and have a nice day and go cut some trees...the ignorance in your posts is very noticable....have a nice day...:D

If you are competent at cutting big timber no one is going to say squat to you for snapping a few pics of it. I have cut timber all over the country and the boss has always been willing to even help facilitate taking pics of exceptional trees, even at my hourly rate.
Also you will understand that it is not productive to work at an unsustainable pace.
056 is young and cocky but he has made a lot of progress in the past couple of years, can you say the same for yourself?

Yes i have....what about a 7ft willow...or a 6' white oak?....5' 11" poplar?.....i cut 5' across and smaller pretty regularly...i like big trees...we get alot of little jobs with big S##T on them because people want it cut because of the stand's tree sizes...You can say BS all you want...doesnt make me believe you...you're prolly just a young lil' choker chaser...lmao...prolly took a picture of the trees and saw just because the dude that DID cut it walked away....a springboard hole?...lmfao...thats a big giant sequoia ya got there...hahaha...well im done saying what i know....so whatever you say after this is pointless and wont be recognized...shut your mouth..open your eyes and ears and have a nice day and go cut some trees...the ignorance in your posts is very noticable....have a nice day...:D

Punk needs a hot steaming cup of shut the #### up.

Hmmm I just wonder if I could get it to jump past the edge of the porch.
I bet that if i bent a stout little white oak over and tied it to the butt and jump cut it it would clear!

Lmfao sure of the house lol but this view gives you a better idea of the jobs complexity but alas ropes done done it!

007.jpg

Note: 12500 volts

Good job I have climbed a few with structures built around them. One was dead and had two sky lights under it I was a bit nervous about the little debris falling of the pieces as we roped them out.
Fortunately there was another tree beside the house to rope chunks out on. We put a tag line on them and let them ease over and drop between the houses.
Search Joe Woods picture post for the size an scale of trees we were doing on a regular basis and most of them where dead.

Back