dissecting an earthquake chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know what you mean guys that extra $5 is just going to break my bank account :laugh:

I know what you mean guys that extra $5 is just going to break my bank account :laugh:

well its not the 5 dollars that will break us but the 140-160 that we spend buying 4 of them that we dont really need or have a use for, hopefully they will all be sold out soon.

I bought 6 and didn't get a single bottle of oil....:msp_mellow::msp_mellow:

..but I did get all my screnches...:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Send them all back that oil cost BIG BUCKS ! :jester:

well its not the 5 dollars that will break us but the 140-160 that we spend buying 4 of them that we dont really need or have a use for, hopefully they will all be sold out soon.

You have to have enough of them for when the world ends; you know when those things start coming out of the wood work :laugh:

eat you heart out people,, got the 1st one today,, brand new never fuel or the bar was put on,, had the oil,,file,,chain still in unopened plastic,,etc,, will have 2 more tomorrow,,, i feel like crap right now so working in the shop right now is not an option,,

here you go hoarders :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

View attachment 271048View attachment 271049

eat you heart out people,, got the 1st one today,, brand new never fuel or the bar was put on,, had the oil,,file,,chain still in unopened plastic,,etc,, will have 2 more tomorrow,,, i feel like crap right now so working in the shop right now is not an option,,

You know I have to say it: You Suck!:rock:

oh yea,, i forgot,, 2 more coming next week:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

i forgot to add that i am going to stick this in wood tomorrow with a vid before i do the mods to it then make another vid after the mods and we will see exactly how much we get in gaines

i forgot to add that i am going to stick this in wood tomorrow with a vid before i do the mods to it then make another vid after the mods and we will see exactly how much we get in gaines

Are we gonna have a competition to see who can get the highest percentage gain from before and after vids?

That's a very pretty table cover on the "bench" in your "workshop". :laugh: Do you have matching lacy gloves for cutting wood? :poke:

That's a very pretty table cover on the "bench" in your "workshop". :laugh: Do you have matching lacy gloves for cutting wood? :poke:

no laced gloves but i do have a laced thong that matches,,, so let that picture burn into your mind :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

ok,, call me a freaking hoarder,, i am bidding on 3 now thats going out tomorrow,,, so "I have a potty mouth" :hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

The only 45cc Earthquake has a buy it now price of $176... Ouch!

But it's from a different seller than the 38cc guy.

Oh, won an auction this afternoon for my second 38cc saw for a whopping $24. Should have it Monday.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back