DIY carb pressure tester

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go:
View attachment 942572
I used Adobe Acrobat to rotate it. Then I copied it into MS Word and printed it to a PDF. I picked it back up using Adobe Acrobat, cut the magins to zero, and saved it as a JPG. That reduced the file size from 2.1 MB to 62 KB. Cheers!
Waaaaay too complicated... Right Click / Rotate (counter) clockwise!

Life is too short to mess with computers more than you have to!

Right click and then do what? Rotate with what? Please explain. TIA.
I am assuming that you are on Windows. I usually temporarily store images on my desktop but they can also be gotten to via Windows Explorer. Hove the mouse pointer over the file or image and right click. This should bring up a long menu and near the top you should see Rotate CW or Rotate CCW. Click on those until your photo is right side up.

I am assuming that you are on Windows. I usually temporarily store images on my desktop but they can also be gotten to via Windows Explorer. Hover the mouse pointer over the file or image and right click. This should bring up a long menu and near the top you should see Rotate CW or Rotate CCW. Click on those until your photo is right side up.
... This should bring up a long menu and near the top you should see Rotate CW or Rotate CCW ...."

That rotate option from a long menu does not appear on my screen if I right click on the OP's image in post #1, and even if it did, the rotated Pic has to be saved back to this forum somehow. Steve, it might be a piece of cake for you, but not for me or others. What I like most about my procedure is the 35 to 1 reduction in the file size of the Pic in post #6 vs. the pic shown in post #1.

... This should bring up a long menu and near the top you should see Rotate CW or Rotate CCW ...."

That rotate option from a long menu does not appear on my screen if I right click on the OP's image in post #1, and even if it did, the rotated Pic has to be saved back to this forum somehow. Steve, it might be a piece of cake for you, but not for me or others. What I like most about my procedure is the 35 to 1 reduction in the file size of the Pic in post #6 vs. the pic shown in post #1.
Yes, you first have to download the photo to your PC, rotate it and then repost it back to the forum.

File size reduction always comes at a the cost of resolution. In this photo resolution doesn't really matter but in others zooming in to see details won't be possible. If I am not storing the photo I don't really care what the size is.

Waaaaay too complicated... Right Click / Rotate (counter) clockwise!

Life is too short to mess with computers more than you have to!
Got no right click/rotate. I copied it into paint and did it, but came back to someone had beat me to it - I'm running Opera GX - what are you using that gives you an edit option?

Here you go:
View attachment 942572
I used Adobe Acrobat to rotate it. Then I copied it into MS Word and printed it to a PDF. I picked it back up using Adobe Acrobat, cut the magins to zero, and saved it as a JPG. That reduced the file size from 2.1 MB to 62 KB. Cheers!
Can you convert it to Metric?

Got no right click/rotate. I copied it into paint and did it, but came back to someone had beat me to it - I'm running Opera GX - what are you using that gives you an edit option?
These instructions are for a Windoze box. With Opera I am assuming that you have a Mac.

Latest posts

Back