Do you drink beer while working on your saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omegajim

omegajim

ArboristSite Guru
First, I the hell live in Wisconsin.

But I manage with it anyway.

I have to mention the Clintonesque answer define "drinking"..............

Normally when doing much work on a saw, depending on the level of difficulty, I will allow myself one beer.

Then another when the job is done and I just realized that the whole dang thing doesn't need to be pulled all apart to insert "this one little piece."

2dogs

2dogs

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
I just drank 7 Coors Light's and milled a cylinder, my squish is...Ping -Ping - Ping, Damnit!
Who's saw is this anyway? Who the hell lives in Wisconson?

Yep I drink that same Canadian brew, Coors Light. I just bought a bottle of Buffalo Trace and a bottle of William Larue Weller (barrel strength). Yummy!

"Why that's a can of Coors. Brewed from a mountain stream, it'll set your head on fire and make your kidneys scream."

Tree Sling'r

Tree Sling'r

Addicted to ArboristSite
My friends know better than to bring me light beer. On the other hand, I have one friend that leaves lite beer in MY fridge so he has something to drink with me. :greenchainsaw:

The other night we had our year-end North Zone Faller party, and I drank lot's of Corona w/lime. My head hurt badly the next morning.
I did win a new Nimrod pack system with water bladder and hose though.

Latest posts