Do you know that guy?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What i have recieved here for free is honesty in buying a saw.
When people like Fin460 sold me a saw saying it was used for 10 tanks of fuel it arrives looking like it only had 2 run thru it.
Everything has been exactly as described or better.

Can't put a price on that.

Option #2
We are just enabling each other :crazy2:

Its a shame how many knowledgeable guys left..i miss learnin from some of those dudes.
Most of what I learned came from guys that were run off from here. The race saw days from the mid 2000s. DC, Tom Fales jr, Andy/redprospector, and Romeo for the filing help. Adam Clarke for the race saw stuff. Scott, Randy, Terry, and a few more I can't remember right now.

Most of what I learned came from guys that were run off from here. The race saw days from the mid 2000s. DC, Tom Fales jr, Andy/redprospector, and Romeo for the filing help. Adam Clarke for the race saw stuff. Scott, Randy, Terry, and a few more I can't remember right now.

That just makes you one of "the old guys" now...

I'm proud to say I'm friends with "an old guy"...

So here's my contribution to this thread...I've been given many things and have offered many things ...but the most valuable is TIME...as you get on in life you realize "stuff" you can always get....TIME you only get so much of.

To all those that have helped me...a very heart felt thank you.

I dont do much posting much anymore but am glad I have met some awesome chainsaw freaks like me . hahah dealt with alot of guys doing saw sales and stuff and always no what im get because everyone is honest and caring .

I owned 2 saws before I joined this forum. Now I have 7. And I know that the fine folks on this forum will coach me toward making all 7 of them run like new! Thanks everybody!!!! It's truly an honor to be a part of this group!

Had a thing like that happen this week, was at a small GTG and met a guy named Bill from out west who doesn't post on this forum anymore, he has a strange animal on his avatar, I'm sure many of you know who I'm talking about,
anyway he had a tophandle saw that didn't run that I was kinda interested in.
To make a long story short he said you just keep it and if you get it running and like it you can send me some money.
Chainsaw people are some of the best Iv'e ever hung out with.

I've gotta edit this to include another member here SVK who gave me a free small mount Husky bar after the GTG, great people!

John

Grifonks

He is a great guy and I am honored to be able to consider him a great friend.

Along with the others at that GTG (Tim, Andy, Sarah)

Lot of good guys here. I don't know many members, but I already dealt with a few of them, and I really appreciate Neal Murphy and Brad Snelling, great, great guys!

I want to thank everyone who has helped out on my Charity Cuts.
Hedgerow
Lurch2
Hinerman
AWOL
Cobey
Worksawcollector
Rvalue
Diggersdad
Sunfish
Oliver1655
Thinkertinker
Samtip

I know there are others, but the CRS is kicking in right now.
Without these guy's (and gals) help many in this area would have gone cold in the winter. God bless everyone that has helped me out.

Back