do you like it?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
trying somthing
DSCI0006.jpg

DSCI0010.jpg

WTF? A blower & hedge trimmer......OK! & you are trying what?

LXT..........

i was trying to make it so u dont have to click on it ill take a pic of my say and put it on here do u like my stihls tho

heres my saw its a eco but we ill get a stihl next year

bossaw.jpg

Last edited:
wheres your computer

Judging by the cables under your desk it looks like your computer was hawked for your hedge trimmer. I would suggest you upgrade your green chipper truck you have parked under your desk. Good choice on the the gold bond; the arborist best friend.

just poking fun enjoy the new trimmer,

It's spelled ECHO. See, it says so right there on the side cover!

Judging by the cables under your desk it looks like your computer was hawked for your hedge trimmer. I would suggest you upgrade your green chipper truck you have parked under your desk. Good choice on the the gold bond; the arborist best friend.

just poking fun enjoy the new trimmer,

I was gonna tell im to use the blower to clean that mess up! What a sty! I had oil come through my place and it don't look that bad.:)

No, just joking, but still; Whar's the Dustbuster? Speaking of which you look like you are all set up good for trimming bush...es and giving blow.. Ahh, well I hope you are at least good at it.:)

Latest posts

Back