Does anyone make a small conveyor that only has to lift to 6 ft off the ground?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KiwiBro

Mill 'em, nails be damned.
Reaction score
This is for loading the FIBC bags that hold about 1/3 of a cord, straight from the end of the splitter so that the splits don't need to be thrown.
I'm hoping someone, somewhere knows of such a small, nimble creation? It doesn't even need to be towable, if it's small enough to lift onto the bed of a pick-up (I think that's what you lot call 'em, here we'd call them utes).

Thanks in advance.

This is for loading the FIBC bags that hold about 1/3 of a cord, straight from the end of the splitter so that the splits don't need to be thrown.
I'm hoping someone, somewhere knows of such a small, nimble creation? It doesn't even need to be towable, if it's small enough to lift onto the bed of a pick-up (I think that's what you lot call 'em, here we'd call them utes).

Thanks in advance.

Yep... you got the pickup correct! Good thing you didn't use the word 'ute'! :msp_sneaky:

I've seen vids using a treadmill for a conveyer.......might fit your bill.

Yep... you got the pickup correct! Good thing you didn't use the word 'ute'! :msp_sneaky:

Thanks.
Yeah I think the member with a username something along the lines of JoeDirt did something along those lines. 'Lecky powered is probably not as portable though, but I could always use a genset I suppose.

what's wrong wit ute? we was all utes when we was little...

1.jpg

There probably hasn't been a more miserable, wetter Summer here. I'd worry about 'lecky motors and the like. S'pose a temp shelter of sorts would be useful but it's probably better if it was petrol powered. I'd worry too much about electric shocks and damage to the motor because if we waited for the rain to back off, we'd never get anything done.

Latest posts

Back