Does this guy know how to use a saw or what!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I say nature has a way of taking care of inferior creatures.

Somebody give him some gas and show him how to start that thing.:laugh:

GASoline71 said:
I like how there is a pile of big "Leggos", or building blocks behind him. Where the heck is he, in the kids room? Ha!:confused: :dizzy:

Gary
That's the sad part--this guy has already passed his DNA on to another generation.:dizzy:

boboak said:
I wonder if this is the guy in Retoocs post about using carpet squares for chaps?

Maybe somebody could photochop carpet pad chaps onto him! That would be funny :laugh:

WadePatton said:
That's the sad part--this guy has already passed his DNA on to another generation.:dizzy:
I still don't see what you all are making fun of? What, his tatoo, his weight? What exactly makes you not like him?

Well, I see that now that you mention it. I didn't notice that he was holding the brake--too dark. He would've been better off shooting it on a bar stool or something, eh.

It is totally unacceptable to fan the hammer of a chainsaw at a barstool in the society in which we live today!

spacemule said:
Well, I see that now that you mention it. I didn't notice that he was holding the brake--too dark. He would've been better off shooting it on a bar stool or something, eh.
Anyone willing to give his left arm to protect that pristine front handle deserves respect...or something.:dizzy: :dizzy:

Latest posts

Back