Dogs Who Climb Trees

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats cool stuff. I knew a pitbull once that could climb the norway maples in his backyard. wasn't the same though, he just jumped up the first couple of limbs

Never seen a dog climb a tree but once ran across one that dragged brush. Was working in this guy's backyard who had a pitbull. Well the pitbull watched my groundies for a while and must of thought it was a game because next thing you know he was chomping onto branches and dragging them out to the road. Sadly, he did a better job of dragging brush than one of my human groundies at the time.:laugh:

Awsome

That is cool stuff right there......my dog....wont even bring the ball back when i throw it....so iam not gonna hold my breath on the tree climbing thing

my fat ornery cuss of a cat thinks it a dog....you throw a wadded up paper ball and he'll fetch it in his mouth.....

haha

same thin here...waded up paper he loves it when your through it...bring it right back every time...

acts just like a dog...

except when a dog comes around doesnt run he attacks...little guy but no fear.

Neat. It would appears dogs are evolving into monkey's. But if a dog evolves into a monkey, is a dog or a monkey?

Back