• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolkita 64 cc Piston and ring

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DexterDay

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am in need of an OEM piston and ring for my Makita 6401.

It only needs a piston and ring, but I have entertained the thought of a 73 cc or 79 cc Top end kit (Piston, ring, and cyl). So if you have one of those instead? PM a price.

It won't break my heart to keep it 64 cc. But if the deal is right? Making it bigger won't hurt either :)

Here is a pic of the Makita. I just got it yesterday, for a decent price. Therefore, my Dolmar 6400 may be going up for sale shortly.

20140618_172027.jpg

And a pic of the Dolmar (don't need 2 of them and the Makita was much cheaper)

20140605_210228.jpg

I have a cylinder and piston with a new base gasket. I removed them from a brand new 6400 that I NEVER started but it was ran at the factory for tuning. I made the saw into a 7900. I will take $100 plus shipping. All parts are OEM ..
e8ana7as.jpg
pezy2uze.jpg
apyry6y3.jpg
ana2u8y8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is a pic of the Makita. I just got it yesterday, for a decent price. Therefore, my Dolmar 6400 may be going up for sale shortly.
20140618_172027-jpg.355630

And a pic of the Dolmar (don't need 2 of them and the Makita was much cheaper)
20140605_210228-jpg.355628
But the Dolmar is so much sexier. ;)

I have a cylinder and piston with a new base gasket. I removed them from a brand new 6400 that I NEVER started but it was ran at the factory for tuning. I made the saw into a 7900. I will take $100 plus shipping. All parts are OEM ..
e8ana7as.jpg
pezy2uze.jpg
apyry6y3.jpg
ana2u8y8.jpg

I really only need the piston? The jug I have is good.

If I can't work something out with Neal? Would you be interested in selling just the piston? I would pay going rate for OEM piston?

And the Dolmar is for sale now. Made up my mind... I just need to post it (lot to do this evening).

For the price I have advertised it would really be worth it to have the cylinder on the shelf.. You could always sell it if you get rid of your 6400's. Bill

Latest posts

Back