Dolmar 116

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trever

GB mill 076 Super Stihl
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I am needing an IPL and service manual for a Dolmar 116si. Does anyone have these they can send me? Thank you all, and have a blessed evening.:)

Thank you

Thank you for the IPL. I appreciate it and can't wait to put her to work.:)

Service Manual?

Does anyone have a service manual for the 116si? Thank you and have a blessed day.:)

Thanks again!

Thank you all for helping me with the manual and IPL. I appreciate it and can't wait to put her to work. Have a blessed evening:)

Could someone please point me in the right direction for misc. parts for my sd 116? parts such as fuel ,oil ,air lines and filters,choke linkage parts exhuast gasket brake band etc.all the usual parts that wear out or need replacing. I am new here so just trying to feel my way around. thank you very much.

Could someone please point me in the right direction for misc. parts for my sd 116? parts such as fuel ,oil ,air lines and filters,choke linkage parts exhuast gasket brake band etc.all the usual parts that wear out or need replacing. I am new here so just trying to feel my way around. thank you very much.

I have found parts for mine at chainsawr.com, my local dealer and ebay. The brake band is no longer available but I found that the casting for the clutch cover will accept the band from a 114. The 114 cover itself isn't deep enough and rubs on the clutch.

Latest posts

Back